v

I leaned back on my chair, not really in the mood to listen to whatever our professor was discussing. Looking around, I could tell that my classmates were bored as well.

"I hate this." I mumble.

"Me too." Soohee whispers, tapping on her notebook lightly. "Hey what do you think about our professor?"

"That's so random." I whisper back.

"I know but I'm bored. So, what do you think about him?"

I looked at our professor who was peacefully writing something on the board. His head is clean, literally, he doesn't have any hair, his clothes looked like he hadn't ironed it at all, his shoes were too big for him, he talks slowly and softly, we could barely hear him sometimes. Also, after every 5 minutes he makes this lame dad jokes, of course we laugh though it's forced, we don't want to fail his class after all.

"I'm not sure. But if I were to choose, I would like someone else to teach us."

Soohee slowly nods her head, agreeing with me.

"But there's one thing I could say about him." I added. She looks at me curiously. "His head is brighter than my future."

We started laughing to ourselves as quiet as we can but I guess we weren't quiet enough as we caught our professors' attention.

"Kang Luna, Han Soohee." He calls, voice echoing throughout the room. It was dead silent at this point, you could start to hear their breathing. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Would you like to share to the class what you were talking about?"

We were just talking about how your hair greatly resembles the dinosaurs. They're both extinct.

"That's what I thought, this serves as a warning. If you get caught talking during class again, I'm gonna call your parents." He says before proceeding.

I would do it again just to be honest but I'll make sure that next time I wouldn't get caught.

"Let's talk later." Soohee smiles, quickly facing in front.

I took out my pen and wrote random things. It's not like I'll learn anything anyway.

**

He shot us another glare before leaving the room.

"Wow, I couldn't tell wether he's a grown man or a child in kindergarten." I say, my eyes following him as he went our.

"Did you see that glare?" Soohee asks. She stands up and started to imitate him.

"Stop that." I laugh, slapping her arm. "What if we get caught? We'll be in big trouble."

"Yeah yeah." She laughs.

"That was close." Jay pops up from behind us. He gives Soohee a high five before sitting at the empty seat beside Leo. "You guys almost got in trouble."

"Almost." I said, taking out my phone. "Hey, should I call Ni-ki?"

Jay immediately shakes his head. "His classes are probably still on going."

"Yeah. If he had free time, he'd already be here, clinging onto your arms like a monkey." Soohee agrees.

"Ni-ki." Leo suddenly talks, getting our attention. "He's that guy at the cafeteria, right?"

I nod proudly. "Yeah. He's a nice guy, I swear."

"Ah." Was all he said.

I couldn't tell wether Leo is just a shy kid or just not interested to talk with us. Either way, I still want to be friends with him.

"I'm bored." Jay sighs, leaning against the wall. He takes Soohee's hands and compares his with hers. "You have small hands."

"Coming from you."

He looks up at her, narrowing his eyes. "Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"Take it as a compliment, your hands are cute, no need to worry." She laughs.

There they are on their own little world again. I shake my head before looking at Leo.

"Hey," I whisper, trying not to startle him. "I'm bored, is it okay if I talk with you?"

He looks at me through the hair covering his eyes, I can barely see them but they're pretty. They seem to be sparkling.

"I guess that means yes?" I laugh awkwardly as I shift my gaze to the wall. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?"

"I don't know." He shrugs. At least pretend you're interested in talking with me, I'm getting embarrassed.

"Hobbies, what are your hobbies?" I ask. For sure he has hobbies, who doesn't, right?

He shrugs again and sighs.

Seriously? Am I that boring to talk to? Oh come on, I'm trying to become friends with you.

"Do you have anything you're interested in?" I ask again, hoping to received a decent answer. Without saying anything, he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"What?"

He kept silent and continued on staring at me. After a few seconds I broke our what seemed to be a staring contest, I felt uncomfortable. Moreover, I could feel my cheeks heating up. I put my hands on my cheeks, pressing gently on them.

On the corner of my eyes, I could see Leo shaking his head then continues to lower his head down. He plugs in his earphones and shuts his eyes as if nothing just happened. I wish I could say the same thing for myself, my heart is about to burst.

I spent almost the whole day thinking about what just happened but everytime I think about it, without my control, my heart starts beating fast. I could barely look at Leo anymore.

Soon after, I did forget about it when I was already with Ni-ki. But maybe for now, I should distance myself from Leo. That kid is a little weird.