part 9

Linda made her way out of the dressing room and called for your attention. "Is this good?"

You stood up out of your chair and turned around, arms crossed. "Well, you're the one wearing it, honey. How do you feel about it?" 

Linda blushed at that stupid, little nickname. Interestingly enough, you've called her this so many times before. 

"I... well I- I don't know. You're my stylist, y/n." You could see her face turn a crimson red as she turned away "occupying" herself with something random. 

"Linda? Are you alright," you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. 

"Mhm!" She looked at herself in the mirror, obviously trying to calm herself down.   

"Linda, sweetie-" You tried grabbing her hand, only for her to shyly put it in her sleeve. "Oh shit! Nono, don't stretch it out!"

She quickly let go in response. "Fuck, I'm sorry," she said in tears.

You noticed and instead of helping her right away like a normal person, you stood there in shock. Dude, go and help her. Your eyes widened, taking a step back. Oh, for fuck's sake. Go hug her. You grabbed a couple of tissues, then led her to the couch. You sat her down beside you and started wiping her tears.  

"I'm sorry. I've been so emotional lately." Linda sniffled, looking at you. "I'm sorry if I fucked up the dress."

"Don't even worry about it. I'm sorry for yelling. I've been... angry recently."

"Do you wanna talk about it?

"There's nothing to talk about. I have no idea where all of this fucking rage came from." She frowned at you. "What about you?"

"I'm just stuck, that's all."

"Elaborate please," you giggled. 

"There's so many things where I could've done something different. It would've come out with a better outcome if I did, or at least I think it would."

"Like what?"

"Just... relationships? I don't know. I mean she's great and all, but she's not the one I want."

"Who do you want, Linda?" 

"This one girl. They're the most beautiful and selfless person I've ever met. They don't give a shit about what anyone says and just does whatever they want with all the confidence in the world."

"They sound fucking awesome. But, are you sure they deserve you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about if they deserve someone as amazing as you."

"Oh. Well, I personally think that I'm the one who doesn't deserve you."

You pulled back in shock. "What?"

"What?"

"Me? Linda, seriously?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't say you."

"Uhm, honey. Yes you did."

"Oh my fucking god. I knew this was a bad idea, I'm sorry." She got up and went to the dressing room, leaving you to process this again. 

heyyy I'm so sorry I was gone for so long I just really did not feel like writing and yk school and finals and everything like that I'm so so sorry. but I am back sooo :) enjoy guys

-ayva