part 3

"Boo!" You placed your hands on Linda's shoulders, slightly shaking her.

Linda let out a quick scream. "What the hell? Oh, screw you, y/n."

"In your dreams, baby."

She blushed quickly hiding her face. "W-what?"

"I have a plan."

"Which is?"

"You and me. Fake date."

"I- you and your plans." She started laughing, but then saw you just standing there not saying anything. "Shit. You're serious?"

"Linda, I wanna help you. Just, see how it goes. And if it works then it does. If not, then oh well. We tried."

"How are we.. going to announce it and stuff?"

"We have dinner reservations at 7. And, someone may or may not have told the paparazzi."

"Wow, you really thought this out."

"Just helping outttt." You showed her a cheeky smile. Her smile lines appeared as she grabbed your hand and walked out the dressing room. Obviously, you got your stuff before. She intertwined your fingers and quickly placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Someone's excited," you smirked.

"Relax it's acting. If anyone asks just be like you finally asked me out."

"I asked you out? Why not the other way around?"

"Because... I said so?" She shrugged her shoulders like she does when she's shy.

"Alright alright."

"Then, in a couple weeks our lock screen has to be each other."

"Wait, what?"

"You've never done that before?"

"No.. I haven't really had serious relationships." You looked down slightly.

She cupped your face with both hands. "Aw, honey. I know this is fake, but I'll show you okay?"

You sniffled. "Okay..."

"Nono, don't cry please. You know I don't like it when people cry."

You chuckled wiping your tears with your thumbs. "Okay."

hey!! I'm sorry for this chapter being so short I promise once this plan starts going they will be longer most likely hahah okay bye guys
-ayva