part 1

"Hey, y/n." Linda smiled over at you softly.

"Hm?" You looked up and saw her adorable smile lines.

"Can you help me with this stupid tie?"

"You know... I say just go without the undershirt and wear the blazer." You started staring off into space.

"Y/n? Hello? Earth to y/n?" She waved her hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Oh. I'm sorry. Was thinking about... outfits. What'd you say?"

"I asked if you had your "titty" tape."

"What are those quotations for," you raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't think it's called titty tape," she giggled.

"Okay, it's called boob tape. But, titty tape is more fun. Look, as your stylist, I'm just doing my job."

"Alright, alright." Linda quickly took off the bulky, white button-up top and her bra.

"Jeez! Okay!" You quickly turned around, not wanting to do anything you'd regret. You were into women and basically, everyone knew, but you didn't want to say or do something wrong. You didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable because of your sexuality or anything like that.

"Oh cmon, y/n. You're fine. You've seen it before."

"But, that was before you knew. Plus, I've only seen parts, not your whole ass boob."

Linda laughed, shutting her eyes and tossing her head back. "You're fine... I promise." She placed her hand on your shoulder which made you assume she was done changing, so you turned around. However, her whole chest was out.

Your eyes became wide before your legs made your torso turn again. "Jesus! I'm sorry!"

"Oh my gosh. You're so dramatic." She slipped the blazer on and looked at herself in the mirror. "Ooooo! Okay, come here, y/n."

"Did you actually put your clothes on?"

"Yup!"

"You promise?"

"I swear on everything."

You turned around and looked up and down at your masterpiece. "I am an artist." You let out that cute giggle of yours.

"One of the best." Butterflies grew in your stomach, but Linda didn't need to know that. It didn't mean anything anyway. It's just a compliment. "Now, come help with the tape, please."

You sighed, helping her and before you knew it, she was out the door onto the red carpet.

ahhhh hey!! I wrote this in a little under an hour so sorry for any mistakes but I wanted to get this story out there :)) I hope y'all like it
-ayva