I will face my enemy

Start from the beginning

"Right so upshot is tonight's our one chance to steal this thing."

Skye looked up from her computer and said, "Director are you sure you don't want us there? I can help you and May get around any security measures and well, you know what the other three can do."

"No, keeping it the two agents allows us to minimize detection in a small space. I hope you don't need me to explain covert operations again."

Fitz then walked into the room as Skye said, "No sir."

"Good. This writing was in Garrett's lab the Obelisk, and now a 500 year old piece of art. It's important getting that painting could mean answers for us."

Jess spoke up saying, "Yes sir we will-"

Jess was cut off by the sound of laughing over the comms, "Wait what was that?"

"Yeah, that's May."

Everyone in the room shared a look as Skye said, "Is she ok? Is everything ok?"

"Yes she's laughing. I think the worst of it's over now."

Kat chuckled and said, "It's been years since I've heard that woman laugh."

"Going radio silence, we'll resume contact shortly."

Everyone looked up at the map and saw their comms disappear, "Did they just turn off their comms?" Skye asked

Jess nodded, "I believe so."

Hunter and Mack then walked into the room, "Nice driving Kat. Is that bike yours?"

Kat nodded, "Yes, and nice work yourself though it didn't look like you were suffering too much."

"And we were babysitting an empty plane." Tripp added and Jess nodded

Skye also nodded and said, "How is this fair?"

Hunter smiled and said, "It's weird, women just like me. Always have. Never understood it must be a magnetism thing I guess. Who can explain it hey?"

"If it makes you feel any better I don't get it either." Kat said

Hunter looked over to Mack, "You hear that? If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I'd still be married."

Mack and Kat groaned and Mack said, "Not this story again. Can we not?"

"Oh no I think we can." Jess said as she stood up and leaned on the table

Hunter nodded, "I first met her on a spring not. She was on the pier facing the Outer Banks, the moonlight glinting off her face."

Mack and Kat shared a look and leaned on the table knowing this could take a while

"She resembled a goddess. Of course that was her cruel trick." Hunter said

Just then May and Coulson came back online, "Hey guys?"

"Best timing ever." Tripp said

Skye looked up at the screen and said, "Oh. Decided to come back online. Did we?"

"Talbot's here."

"Talbot Talbot?" Kat asked

"What the hell is he doing there?" Hunter added

"No idea. All that matters is our covers at risk so I'm calling an audible. We're not gonna wait until later to get the painting. We're gonna get it now."