3rd Fact

Know that God loved you so much He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, to bear your sin and die in your place.

He had made Him [ Jesus, Who knew no sin] to be sin for us.....that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him ( 2 Corinthians 5:21).

Jesus had to shed his blood and die. For the life of the flesh is in the blood ( Lev. 17:11)...... without shedding of blood there is no remission [pardon] (Hebrews 9:22) .....God commendeth His Love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ( Romans 5:8 ).

Although we cannot understand how, God said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus and He died in our place. He became our substitute.

It is true. God cannot lie.

Simply believe on Him as the one who bore your sin, died in your place , was buried and whom God ressurected. His resurrection powerfully assures that the believer can claim everlasting life when Jesus is recieved as Savior. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. ( Romans 10:13 ).

Whosoever includes you. Shall be saved. Surely, you realize you are a sinner.

Right now, wherever you are, repenting, lift your heart to God in prayer.

In Luke 18:13, the sinner prayed: God be merciful to me a sinner.

Just pray: Oh God, I know that I am a sinner. I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross. I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and ressurection were for me. I now recieve Him as my Savior. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins, the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of Your metciful grace. Amen.

Just take God at His word and claim His salvation by Faith. Believe, and you will be saved. No church, no lodge, no good works can save you. Only Jesus Christ because He is the only way the truth and the light.( John 14:6 ). Remember, God does the saving. All of it! Do not trust your feelings. They change. Stand on God's promises. They never change. :-)