into your arms, i

༽ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓༼ ༽
༼ ༽  𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄  ༼

  ༽ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓༼ ༽༼ ༽  𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄  ༼

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hel- what the hell are you doing. I'm confused right now.

Bitch, me too. As always Friedrich.

That's not my name, Hela.
It's Freddy, you know? Since the good ol' days.

I don't give a flying fuck and please, pretty please, stop talking like my non-existent father.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Helena Arnold is unquestionably beautiful with her golden hair and fiery gaze, making it hard not to like her — at least that's how Freddy feels. There is something special about her that had drawn him to her for a long time like a moth to the lonely light. It definitely isn't her charming laugh (it's more like snorting, really) nor her constant use of swear words or her obsession with historical diseases (absolutely gross if you ask him!). However, her cute face and unsatisfying hunger for knowledge are something what makes his heart beat faster — as fast as Barry Allen!

In short form: Freddy Carter is a simp for Helena, his childhood friend who's a international actress like himself.

There isn't much time to meet during the stressful months of shooting movies and series — until the pandemic. The two friends find each other in the chaos of the world and decide to move in together at short notice - it can't be bad, can it?