Sturgis

Lawless MC and others MCs came down Silent Ones and Lawless and CountryMen attacked us and we went back at them but if happened differently to be honest.
                    And this is how it happened, as we rude the bar, Free Riders and Biker Fans came by and Sons Of Anarchy Patches also welcomed same for Mayans, Slow Boys, Vatos Malditos and Dogs Of Hell MC among more, we ain't rude anymore, and then something happened and I cracked a joke about The Countrymen and Lawless Motorcycle Club and The Silent Ones MC, they attacked us and Strong Willed Men MC and Heavenly Devils came to our aid and I got in the middle and said " Motorcycle Races first then Brawling " and The " Hell Yeah " Cheered came by and we raced.
                                  And then many tripped and died during the race and I rode slow and had others trip down and I took the win and soon everything went back to normal and then Lawless Ones attacked us by storming a warehouse and with Silent Ones and Countrymen and a brawl happened and we all went at it and there was a Bombing and Boom! We All Went Down and The Army, Mercenaries and Rednecks were called to bring and cool us down with some Armed Militias and then 5000 Members were arrested in and I escaped with Che, Hank and Others.
            LAPD Coppers blew up the place with Rigged Bombs as there was a plan against some of us and them I knew who and I started by attacking 3 Cops down and then the day ended.