pilot

Anton rode through the neighborhood and drove west to Los Angeles but in MS Territory and a Bomb Exploded somewhere and he ran to see it was Black Nationalists and Ki Klux Klan who bombed Warmongers for not being Black and for supporting Buddhism and Spirituality.
                     Annie Pilgrim was a hitwomen or gun for hire and has killed people in Mexico, Iraq, Afganistan, America and Canada she met with him and discussed plans and he found out that nobody died and Warehouse didn't exactly blow up it was a call from Lawless MC Rival Gang or From LAPD and a Church happened.
                           Hank, Anton, Chance, Che, Steve and others joined in and Anton began church with a few words
Anton said "hey I heard Lawless MC or LAPD blew our Warehouses Up what do gou think Che "
Che said " these Ass F***ers man " and " we will find them "
Hank said " hey cool down let's get together to the bottom of it " and " we'll have Kelly, O'Brian and Maximilian know it the Irish Pagans and all " and "I'll call Officer Jackson "
Anton said "Hank call a vote "and Unanimous Vote happened and Anton was told to Air Condition those responsible and he heard news Lawless MC and Silent Ones did this and they had tk do something this isn't a Prank as Most Members from both sides are friendly and all but Businesses Rivalry has to be called and instead a Prank was called and they decided to find Kevin, Todd and Bacon and have them beaten up and covered in Slime to send Message.
                     Another Round Of Voting Later, Anton was called in and a Vote Began, Silent Ones MC don't prank they have killed Lawless MC and their Families without remorse once their founder (The Dude aka Richardson Bruce was what he called himself and he wasn't a Heartless Animal, he was a good guy, he didn't like these things and discouraged killing innocent people and was a Navy Veteren Soldier who made Sons Of Silence MC even did Charity Stuff) well Warmonger MC didn't kill Innocent People unlike other Scums and All and Motorcycle Gangs and Rednecks Groups with Tax Collectors and Irish and Italian and Mexican Mobs look at the mirror and do some good stuff too like Charity Etc.
                   Bomb Exploded and a Building Exploded if Warmonger MC, it was the New SO MC Member turned Cop Seth Dakota and he bombed Warmongers for fun and then Anton confronted him, Seth lost his family because of their membership with Club, Mother died in Bike Crash and Father died in Gang Wars with 3 Brothers and 1 Uncle and he wanted Revenge and he got back at them and Copper Wilson Cop too came by and beat Hank and Che up by holding them down and punching them all up and interrogating them and Hank got ribs broken and then I attacked LAPD Coppers Police Officers but with a Prank I put some Wires and planted a Small Bomb and it boomed and they chased me and I rode my bike away and they followed and their tires punched and their cars fell down and I went away down' and I shot down None and went off to the end.