☆ Chapter 24: Kaito or Kakashi? Part 4 ☆

Start from the beginning

"What are we waiting for? Let's go save my baby!" Rin yelled running to her room to change. "Ba.... by?" I questioned while we all sweat dropped. "Well, let's go." Minato said, but when he was about to catch up to Rin we heard someone say "I'll come too." and of course it was Kaito. "Huh? Why? You might get hurt your majesty!" Obito said concerned, "I'm coming because I don't want to be slacking off in a castle. Also please don't call me "your majesty", its too formal for me." We all looked at him then me and Obito looked at Minato sensei."If that's what you want to do then fine, now let's hurry up!" Minato told us as we all followed behind him.

☆ End of POV ☆

☆ Meanwhile - 3rd person perspective ☆

(Name) was stuck to a chair, till she opened her eyes and heard scolding "I TOLD YOU TO GET THE PRINCE NOT THIS WORTHLESS GIRL!" A man yelled, "We're sorry sir, we thought that she was him." one man said "Well, you all are stupid!" he yelled again. The voices were muffled a little bit, but you could still hear them. After their little arguement you heard footsteps walking away. 'Just great I'm kidnapped' you thought to yourself. You heard footsteps again, but this time it was coming to you direction.

You were just in a dark room, you didn't see anyone, but you heard the door creek, "Oh so your the little girl they've been talking about?" a boy voice asked while closing the door. You wanted to fight him even though you can't really see what he looked like. "Hey! Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." the mysterious man said while taking off the tape from your mouth allowing you to talk. "Well why? Aren't you, well one of them?" you questioned, "Well used to but I'm sick of it, everytime they try to capture the prince just for one stupid scroll and asking where it is, its ticking me off you know. There's nothing that special about a scroll is it?" the guy answered learning on the wall with his arms crossed on his chest looking at you. "Besides, rumours say once you have that stupid scroll you'll have all the power in the world. Surely that sounds like a good deal but that didn't sell me off. Having all the power in the world? Don't you think thats a bit too much? Enough with my chit chat, I'll let you out." You were shocked of what he had said, scroll having all the power in the world? Letting you out? Well, it's not like they're going to keep you there forever and harm you, you were just useless to them anyways. "Though, they may keep you here because you're one of the Prince's guards and you might have some information, right?" he asked "H-how did you-" he cut you off putting his pointer finger on your lips. "This, right here." he said holding up your leaf headband. "I've been very rude, let me introduce myself. My name is Yumura Zen." Yumura then said. "Well nice to meet you, but can I trust you?" you asked Yumura. "Your answer to your question is yes, because I want to get out of here too, I want to see the outside world." he said looking up, I could see a bit in the dark. "You've never seen it?" You asked surprised, "Yes but only for a couple of years." he looked back at you, "Now let's go escape." he said while he pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket, flipped it in the air and caught it while walking up to you. He cut off the rope and grabbed your hand to see if you were okay. "You okay now?" he asked and you nodded. He then guided you thoughtout the hideout and near the hideout doors. All you both had to do was eliminate the guards to get by, but they hear every step you take so it will take a while for you both to pass them without letting them know. You even looked at his features.

Yumura had dark brown hair, he also had dark brown eyes. He had a black and white suit too. Yumura also had a mole under his eye. Man looked like a model. (Yes, hes almost the same age as you but 3 years older).

☆ End of POV ☆

☆ Kakashi's POV ☆

We were all in the woods jumping tree to tree while Kaito's dog was in front, sniffing out (Name)'s scent. 'I hope she is okay' I thought to myself 'till we reached our destination. "First we got to eliminate the guards to get by." Minato sensei said "Well how are we going to do that?" Rin asked. Then minato threw one of his "Flying thunder god" kunai beside a guard and took them all out. "That's was easier than expected." Obito said while we all nod.

Then the door opened, Minato got his kunai ready, a boy came out. He looked like the same age as us. Minato sensei was about to hit him but then we heard a "Dad! Don't! He won't hurt you." we heard (Name) say as she was holding his hand? Me, Obito, Rin and Kaito came out of the bushes to see what was going on."Don't worry he took our all of the people insi-" (Name) said until Rin hugged her."OMG my poor child! Are you okay?!" (Name) nodded as if she was saying she was okay.

"So this is what it feels like to be outside huh?" the guy asked looking around then up to the sky. Looking at the beautiful night, painted before him. "And who are you exactly?" Obito asked looking at the bky up and down "Oh yeah! This is Yumura Zen, he helped me escape." This so called Yumura nodded while (Name) explained who he was."Well thank you. " Minato said bowing to the boy. "No need to thank me sir." Yumura sweatdroped while rubbing the back of his neck.

☆ Time skip ☆

We all went back to the castle with Yumura and carried on with the ball. After that Kaito suprisingly asked Yumura if he would be his personal own guard since he took out his whole gang and Yumura agreed. I don't know hot the guy managed to do that all by himself. Could he perhaps be stronger than all of the men there combined?

After that the next day we were sent back to Konoha, and Kaito looked like he accepted (Name) as a friend because he said he had feelings for someone else, we didn't know who but at least it wasn't (Name). But then we saw him cling onto Yumura's arm while we all bid our goodbyes. I think me and (Name) already knew who his lover was. Did Yumura feel the same way about him though? Also, since when did that guy took a liking to guys!? His feelings change up so fast I swear...