☆ Chapter 4: Christmas Edition Part 3; My Random Christmas Carnival Date ☆

☆ Your Perspective ☆

Your Perspective

Today is December 25th. I was in my room, while Rin sleeping. I woke her up so that we could go to the Christmas Carnival. I already know she was planning to go with Obito. After I woke up Rin we put our capes on and went out.

(Little Note: the capes are like hokage capes but with different designs. Rin's is purple, Obito is blue and orange, Kakashi's is blue. Your cape is your favourite color).

When we got there, Rin went with Obito already. So I went inside to explore but before I could I saw Kakashi leaning on a tree with a book. I wonder what he's reading, it looks interesting.

I decided to go up to him since its pretty boring right now. "Hey Kakashi!" Kakashi looks up from the book he was reading and stuffed it in his pocket. "Do you need anything?" He askes crossing his arms as I stop in front of him. "Do you have anyone to go with to the Carnival, or your just waiting for them?" I say tilting my head a little to the right. "No, I have no one to go with." He sighs rubbing the back of his neck. My eyes sparkled. "Hey I don't have one, maybe you would like to go with me!" I said with a smile. His eyes widen and he actually accepted my offer.

Kakashi Perspective

After telling her I haven't go a date she asked if I would go with her. Of course I was surprised, I mean I wasn't really planning to go with someone to the Carnival. I would normally just go by myself.

She grabbed my hand and went to go to the Carnival. Seeing her (hair colour) and her (eye colour) sparkle makes my heart beat.

Wait what am I saying! I just met her two days ago! My cheeks are heating up. Oh my god I wish I could just slap my face right now. Good thing she's looking somewhere else right now.

End of Perspective

Your Perspective

We went to the Carnival, there was so much to do! Of course we had lots of fun. Wow I didn't know things can be more funner with Kakashi. I thought being with him would be boring but I guess I was wrong. After we went to a bench to have some rest. Seeing everything snow. I look to my side and see I was still holding Kakashi's hand. I blush and quickly let go of it. Now we are just sitting in silence.