Mr Stevenson, the Year 9 PE teacher was cooking hot dogs and sausages on a barbecue grill. The smell of the barbecued meat and waft of the hot smoke was making me hungry and I knew this was gonna be a Halloween party night to remember!

The actual party was taking place inside Chambers Hall which was another large school hall to the east of the school and building. It was mainly used for dance and drama performances but tonight it was full of scary looking students, party lights and a DJ!

When we arrived at the hall, I noticed a lot of people from my year group standing outside the hall and a lot already inside the hall. There were a lot of people I didn't recognise because of their face masks and scary outfits.

Suddenly a pair of hands behind me covered my eyes. 'Muahahahaha!' said a scary voice. 'Guess who?' the voice said.

With my eyes covered, I would have not been able to guess who it was. I was praying it was Ethan but the strong American accent told me that it was Justin from my English class.

'Well I always recognize that Chicagoan accent from afar,' I said. 'Haha, oh I forgot to change my accent. I'll remember next time,' said Justin.

'No problem, you're looking very scary-ish,' I said whilst looking at his monster face mask.

'Happy Hello-ween to you my dearest. See you on the dance floor,' said Justin.

Inside Chambers Hall, there were groups of students standing around in amazing outfits. A group of Zombie cheerleaders waving their pom poms in the air!

Another girl was dressed as Cruella De Vil and her friend as a dalmatian. A group of boys dressed as hungry looking werewolves. It was like a dream Alpha fantasy movie coming alive tonight!

Near the DJ was a girl in a big pumpkin shaped dress twirling around with a bag and a drink in the other hand. 'Happy Hello-ween everyone!'

'Right please donate to our Hello-ween charity fund,' said a witchy looking brunette next to her. She was holding a collection box and asking for donations from whoever said 'Hello-ween!'

'Oh, I don't have any money on me,' I told her. 'Even just a penny will do. Sorry but it's the rule of tonight's party. Anyone who says Hello-ween must donate at least a penny to charity unless you are being sponsored separately?'

I kept wondering which charities they were donating the collected money to. Apparently, they usually donated to children's and homeless charities which was good but did they collect enough money? I just hoped the girl in the pumpkin dress had a penny on her to donate.

Behind me were a big group of girls and boys dressed as vampires walking around. Next to them were several Grim Reapers gathered together talking, eating and drinking.

'Happy Hello-ween Lowlanders! Please take your positions on the dancefloor,' said DJ Yannis. He was an older student from Year 12 who frequently opted to DJ at parties at the school.

Just as everyone was walking to the dance floor, a group of boys were running around pinching girls bums! I turned around to look closely and who else could it be but the troublesome trio, Dominic, Bradley and Archie!

Dominic and Bradley were dressed as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee! They both wore head masks. Archie was dressed as a vampire with red blood painted on his face. Their unrecognizable faces really worried me! Was this an opportunity to cause trouble without being caught?

Although the hall was full with students, I began wondering where Sophia and Samuel were. Had they got stuck in traffic? Were they hidden behind a group of scary vampires?