Chapter 56: Nightmare ♦️

♦️⚜️♦️✏️♦️⚜️♦️

Alex and Mew woke up in the middle of the night because of their Omega’s distress. Gulf was have a nightmare and was whimpering and crying in his sleep.

"He’s having a nightmare...'' Alex whispered. Mew nodded, slowly rubbing gulf's back so the Omega knew his Alpha were here for him. "Gulf it’s just a nightmare, love" Mew said.

Alex kissed gulf's nose. "We’re here love, nothing’s going to happen to you" Alex said.

After a few seconds of whispering sweet things to their Omega he finally woke up, his eyes blinked taking in his surroundings. Gulf knew he was safe now but still that damn Kris was haunting him even after his death..

"You okay gulf?" mew asked.

Gulf shook his head, eyes filling with tears again. He dreamed about having his heat and Kris impregnating him and after he delivered his puppies, the puppies without a pure fur were brutally murdered in front of him. "I’m not okay" gulf whimpered.

Mew pulled the Omega into him, stroking his back. "Do you want to talk about it?" Mew asked.

Gulf shook his head. "Not now please…"

Alex kissed the top of his head. "Not now, love. But tomorrow morning we will talk about it, alright?" Gulf nodded, knowing he had to talk about it someday. "Yes, Alpha'' gulf whimpered, not even caring that his inner Omega took over right now.

The Alpha’s comforted him for about half an hour until gulf fell asleep again, Mew and Alex joining him not long after.

♦️⚜️♦️✏️♦️⚜️♦️

The Alpha’s woke up before Gulf did and decided to make breakfast for their Omega. Though Mew did the most of the work since Alex sucked at cooking. "You suck'' Mew said.

"How about you suck my cock?'' Alex smirked while putting his arms around mew's neck.

Mew chuckled. "Hmm, want to but we have to talk with gulf first" Mew said before he kissed Alex on his lips.

Alex kissed his mate back mumbling between kisses. "Yeah, let’s wake him up"

Mew nodded. "Breakfast is almost done so you can go wake him up" He said.

Alex nodded, walking out the kitchen into the bedroom to wake gulf up.

Gulf was curled up in a ball with his tail surrounding him. Too cute Alex thought as he stroked gulf's hair and plastered his face with kisses. "Good morning, love" Alex whispered into the Omega’s ear.

Gulf groaned while stretching his limbs. "Five more minutes..." He said.

Alex chuckled. "No, love" He said. ''mew has made breakfast for you and afterwards we’re gonna have a talk"

Gulf groaned again, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. "Fine" He said grumpily.

Alex kissed his forehead. "Good boy, too cute" He said.

"I'm not" gulf said while yawning.

Gulf ate his breakfast and requested for some pizza so of course Mew, as the good daddy and mate he is, went and got it for him.

Finally when gulf was satisfied Alex did an attempt to talk about his nightmare. "Gulf, what happened last night in your nightmare?" Alex asked as he rubbed gulf's leg.

Gulf lowered his ears. "Kris... took my pups that weren’t pure and killed them..." Gulf whimpered.

Mew pulled gulf in his lap so the Omega’s back was against his chest and his arms circled around the Omega’s waist and rested on his tummy. "Kris isn’t here anymore. He will never hurt our pups" Mew reassured him.

"I know but he was so..scary" gulf whispered the last part.

Alex sighed. "Gulf, what happened those two weeks that you were there?"

Gulf whimpered, how was he gonna tell his Alpha’s that he was trained to be a good Omega? And if he didn’t he got spanked and he almost got fucking raped too

"He first collared me in a cage and he questioned me but I didn’t answer him so he starved me for two days not even giving me water and asked me those questions again but I did answer them vaguely so he wasn’t happy with my behavior and tied me up in his office..." Gulf paused because those memories sucked. So he took a deep breath, knowing it was all over right now.

"Some...Sometimes he hit me when I didn’t listen to him or if I asked question or talked in general. I could only answer with yes, Alpha"

Alex anger flared to the room, he had to made that Kris suffer more before his death! Mew's touch calmed him down though because his pheromones scared gulf a bit because the Omega thought it was directed to him for submitting to another Alpha.

Alex kissed the Omega’s forehead. "Not to you, love. I wished I had made him suffer more before I ripped his throat out"

Gulf chuckled a bit. "I told him exactly that if you both found me that one of you would rip his throat out and you really did that..."

Alex nodded. "Yeah but I wished I had done a lot more"

"Can you tell us more gulf?" Mew asked.

Gulf nodded. "Well basically he rewarded me for good behavior and punished me for bad behavior…" gulf paused.

"Punishment could be biting, slapping me and about an hour before you came Mew, he...span.. spanked me...'' gulf whimpered. Mew growled.

"So that was why you were crying...'' said as he hugged gulf a bit tighter, not too hard since his puppies were in gulf's belly.

Alex noticed gulf's discomfort, there was something gulf didn’t tell them yet. "There’s more isn’t there, love?" Alex asked. "What did he do?"

Gulf eyes got blurry, because of some tears that were gathering there. "He...He wanted to finger me but I didn’t want it so it resulted in a spanking..." Gulf said, letting his tears fall. "He said he would continue next time and I was so scared that there would be a next time…" gulf paused. "If these puppies weren’t here than I would have had my heat and he would have..." Gulf couldn’t even finish the sentence.

Mew kissed his face, everywhere. "Shhh, that’s enough baby" Mew said, voice full of rage and anger. Alex though wasn’t better, his eyes were glowing red. He wanted to personally go to hell to drag Kris back to torture him more before sending him back to hell.

"I’m sorry" gulf whimpered ''I'm so sorry....."

♦️⚜️♦️✏️♦️⚜️♦️

Thanks for supporting Ethereal ☺️🥰❤️