Chapter 26: Doppelganger 💠

Double Update🎊

💠🔷🔹🖊️🔹🔷💠

"Alex.." gulf whispered, shocking the other two.

Alex looked down at him, his eyes are coming back to normal fading the grey color, seeing some of his tears fall on gulf cheeks. "Gulf... You're back... mom's song brought you back" He cried feeling his little brothers arms come around him and gulf's face in his neck to cry in it. "It was so dark and it just kept getting darker, but I smelled you and I heard mom's song so I followed it" gulf said through his tears. "What happened to me?"

"You went under, baby and it affected me too as I'm your fated mate" Alex whispered and felt weight dropping on the bed.

It was Upp who crawled between them, slightly pushing Alex away a bit. Alex let him since the Omega missed gulf a lot and was pretty shocked when gulf disappeared.

Upp nosed gulf's neck and scenting the Fox. "muffin..." He cried. Gulf petting his head and kissed his forehead. "I'm so sorry Pie, I'm sorry" gulf cried too. "I must have been a pain in the ass''

Upp nodded in his neck."Yeah, not at the beginning though but you slowly got a bit rebellious and you didn't ate or drink enough, you slept the whole night and most of the day and.. and I thought you were going to leave me muffin" Upp said hiccuping up "Shhh, I'm never leaving you... I promised right?"

Upp nodded curling up in gulf's side. Gulf smiled down at upp, his cute best friend, he noticed a scratch next to his eyebrow. ''Pie, what happened to your face?" He asked, feeling Upp tense up a bit.

Mew knew Upp couldn't answer that question himself so answered for him. ''You scratched him when you went crazy to protect Alex's glove, that made kao go full Alpha and growl at you what made me growl at kao and all that set you off and made you run to this house" Mew said.

Gulf looked hurt because he hurt Upp, even though he couldn't control himself he still did it. "I attacked you, pie?'' He asked.

Upp nodded. "Yeah but it was my fault, I advanced accidentally when you already gave me a warning growl so I wanted to back off but accidentally placed my hand in front of me and you thought I was going to take Alex's glove away or something so you just wanted to protect it"

"I'm so sorry" gulf cried so Upp cupped his face in his hands to give him a quick kiss on his lips. Gulf kissed him back, glad to have his friends back.

"Do not apologize for something you had no control over, okay? Please don't feel guilty because I'm not feeling guilty for making that happen what resulted in you fleeing so please do the same, muffin...''

"Okay..pie"

Mew joined the three of them on the bed, petting gulf's knee assuredly. "Glad to have you back, Foxy" Mew smirked.

Gulf groaned but smiled back. "Glad to be back, wolfy"

"Don't call me that!" Mew groaned.

Gulf laughed. "Then stop calling me Foxy"

"Not happening, Foxy" Mew kissed his forehead making gulf chuckle again.

Mew stood up from the bed."So how about you three have a little bit of rest"

Alex shook his head. "I'm fine so they can just take..."

"You still look like shit, so sleep" Mew commanded, feeling somehow the need to make Alex look healthy again.

Alex rolled his eyes and laid next to gulf already closing his eyes. "fine" gulf looked confused between the two of them.

Did Alex just listen to Mew? Did they suddenly stop growling at each other? What the hell happened while I was under? And why does Alex look like Mew?