"Hey special girl.", Camille sung from behind Mya. Mya turned around smiling.

"Hey cuzzie." They hugged as someone came out with Camille a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you." Camille grabbed the orange juice.

"Your brunch will be out very shortly if you would like to wash up the restroom is right that way. My name is Bland and I'll be serving you today.", he said.

"Thank you.", they both said. He bowed before leaving. They made small talk until they both got washed up and seated.

"So what the fuck is going on?", Camille asked Mya wide eyed.

"Girl I don't know. This nigga paid my rent for a year, paid my car off, paid my insurance for a year, paid my tuition for two years, and got all my books!" Camille eyes got even wider and she sat back in her chair smiling. "Bitch say something!"

"Bitch this nigga love you. I'm so happy you found a gigs like this cause you definitely deserve it Mya."

"Thank you bitch. All I could do is cry." They talked until the food came out.

...

It's 12:30 and Mya is on her way to the meet up. She's ready to kiss and hug and just love all on Ray.

While she was looking at the pictures she took at brunch the limo parked. She looked out the window and they were at a grave yard.

The door opened as she looked around confused. Jesus held out his hand and Mya grabbed it. He helped her out then closed the door.

Mya looked around until she saw Ray. He was far but she can spot him miles away. He's in an open area looking at a tomb. It's huge and away from all the other ones.

As Mya made it to him he rearranged some flowers then prayed

As Mya made it to him he rearranged some flowers then prayed. She stood next to him and bowed her head as well. She said a small prayer for whoever was here and paid her respects. "Amen.", Mya said looking up. When she did Ray was also looking up.

"Mya this is my ma, ma this is her.", Ray spoke. Mya grabbed Ray's hand. "She woulda loved you."

"I woulda loved her too." Ray smiled. Jesus brung Ray the flowers he was supposed to bring and Ray arranged them all one by one.

When he was done his mother's grave was surrounded by pink roses and sunflowers. "It's beautiful.", Mya smiled.

Ray and Mya talked about his mom until it was time for her to go. "I'll see you tonight.", Ray said as Jesus opened Mya's door. They hugged them Mya got in the limo. Mya went to her shopping spree and Ray finished last minute things.