𝐯𝐢𝐢 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧

Six months, three weeks, and five days had passed and the fake dating thing is almost over. Jisoo had been debating with herself for a couple of months whether she should confess to him or not. Jennie and Lisa had been forcing her to do so while Rosé just asked her to take her time.

She looked out of her bedroom window, seeing kids jumping around in the puddles reminded her of the old times back in Busan. She missed her hometown. Truly does. She hasn't gotten to go there yet since her schedule is packed.

Jisoo heard a knock on her door. She turned and see Hye-Ra, her manager leaning on the door. "Jisoo, you okay?" Hye-Ra walked closer to her and sat beside her on the cushion. Jisoo only nodded.

"You don't want this to be over, do you?" Hye-Ra chuckled, remembering the time where she didn't want to continue to date but she got attached to it, and she knows why.

Jisoo covered her face with her sleeves and quietly said no. Hye-Ra pats her shoulder. "Jisoo, can you look at me, please?"

Jisoo slowly uncovered her face and looked at Hye-Ra. "Do you like him?" Hye-Ra sounded soft.

"I think I do but I'm not sure!" Jisoo whined. "I'm so confused about my feelings. I don't like it at all!"

"I think you do like him," Hye-Ra smirked.

"You think so?"

Hye-Ra nodded. "I do."

Jisoo immediately went for a hug. Hye-Ra happily hugged her back. "Thank you, Hye-Ra," Jisoo whispered.

(---)

"Today is our last date and tomorrow-tomorrow we're-we're going to have to break up..." Taehyung's face and his tone became sad. Slowly walking to his bed and sat beside Jungkook.

"Hyung-ah, you should confess to her then. Tomorrow." Jungkook gave an idea.

"Yeah, I agree with Jungkook. That seems smarter than whatever Jin-Hyung had said." Ho-Seok said.

"What if she rejects me?" Taehyung blurted while pacing back and forth in front Ho-Seok and Jungkook.

"You're thinking too much," Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, you're not helping me! Can you guys get out, please? Leave me alone." Taehyung said annoyed.

"We are helping you!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook, let's just leave him." Ho-Seok softly said and tugging Jungkook's sleeve to leave.

Jungkook pouted and huffed, "Fine. Be that way, Taehyung." Jungkook glared at him one last time before going out of Taehyung's room with Ho-Seok.

Taehyung huffed as he sat on his bed. He reached for his phone and googled "How to confess to your crush". He scrolled and scrolled but found nothing that he thought would help him. He laid his phone down beside him. Closing his eyes slowly as he drifted off to sleep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

He groaned, rolling over and reaching for his phone. He lazily opened his eyes and saw his manager calling him. He quickly answered.