The Xeno Realm Saga EP.1

The mighty Kai known as Supreme the overlord Kai drops down from the deep dark depths of space to the main planet in universe 7 named earth, from his golden egg that he travels in, dropping down to the healthy planet at superb speeds aiming for the highest power source he could find. Hours later the Kai finally almost reaches ground of the streets of Toki Toki city, just as Supreme is inches away from impact he releases a small burst of energy in the form of a wave, each molecule of energy shattering off his God like embodiment, ultimately hatching once again from the legendary celestial egg known as Fosach the celestial egg, carful not to make contact with the defenseless human in the vicinity Supreme retracts the powerful energy back inside his body. 'Well this seems interesting.' The Kai spoke inside of his head as he smoothly floats down to the ground angelically into the small crater he created with his ki walking away as if nothing happened.
-
-
Meanwhile...
-
-
"Ugh that energy." The mysterious person whispers as he slides down a hill smoothly with both hands out as if on a snowboard playfully. "Well I better get to it." He said while dashing towards the power unleashed by the mighty Kai in search of fighters in the hands of the good at full speed.
-
-