There class is over and everyone is going out Manik looked at Nandini before going out and went out . Here Nandini got busy with Priyal , Nandini was angry with Priyal because of Priyal she  participates in it, and now  She will have to do perform with Manik.

After few minutes Priyal and Nandini walked out from class when Manik came towards them .

"Hii Nandini" Manik said but Nandini ignored.

"You will not speak to your hero
He made innocent face.

"You're not a hero, you are a Villian" She said with a heavy voice.

He Chuckled and said "Villian also becomes a hero, jab uski mein Juliet I mean heroin aa jaati hai uske aate hi Villian ki buraiyaan kam ho jaati hai"

"Oh to tumhari life mein bhi koi heroin aa gayi kya jo tum hero banke apni buraiyaan kam kar rahe ho" Nandini asked folding her hand on her chest.

"Mera to pata nhi , lekin sayad tumhe apni buraiyaan kam karni chaiye kisi pe bhi Jassi ki rani tareh humla kar deti ho . I hope tum apni kuch buraiyaan kam kar sako. Best of luck yaar". He said to Nandini , her mouth was open hearing him.

"What,  I do not fight with anyone unnecessarily and don't call me "yaar" I am not yaar vyar". She show her finger to him

He playfully said "Yaar vyar nhi to pyaar" .

"Tumshe to baat hi nhi karni chaiye, tumare baare mein sochna hi bekaar hai". She speak irritately.

"I know tum sirf mere baare me sochti ho or aaj to tumne khud bol diya" He smiled sheepishly.

"Are you mad? Mein tumhare baare mein kyu sochungi....I hate you" She gritted her teeth

"Hayee , jab ladkiyan mujhe I love you bolti hai na us mein itna maza nhi jo tumhare I hate you mein hai"

"Love or hate me
Both are in my favor.
If you love me,
I will always be in your heart?
If you hate me,
I will always be in your mind"

Nandini glared him but he ignore and left.

"Ye kya insaan hai yaar" Priyal asked to Nandini.

"Insaan nhi Monster , or tumhari wajah se mujhe isse jel na padega" Nandini glared her.

"Tu ye sab chod , hum drama class mein chalte or tumhari Juliet wali costume try karte hai" Priyal drug her hand and leads her towards drama class.

"Let's try this dress" Priyal Gives her a dress of juliet Nandini takes dress to the trial room .

"Oh shit , I forgot my phone in class"He was looking for his phone when remembered it , so he went to the class take his phone after pick up the phone from class .He was going when he hear a voice from the drama room , door was a little open so he looks inside He looked Nandini from bottom to top  who was wearing Juliete's dress . He get mesmerized by Nandini beauty.

"Gorgeous" he whispered.

"Wow Nandini you are looking so pretty" Priyal comment.

Nandini was moving round and round holding her dress then
She opens her arms and giggled . Manik lost in her smile and her cute expression . Seeing him, only one song was ringing .

Udne laga kyu man bawra re

Aaya kaha se ye hosla re

O re Piya...

O re Piya

Nandini take the mic in her hand and goes to the stage ."Hii everyone , I am Nandini Murthy Today I am very happy because today I received this award for Best Designer. I always wanted to become a designer and today my dream and my loved ones dream came true , Thank you everyone" She smiled proudly .

"Congratulations Mam , who is behind this success of yours?" Priyal also joined her.

"My siblings and my parents who always support me and love me" Nandini's eyes get moist when she said last line.

Priyal saw her moist eyes "Mam I want to asked you something" She asks her to cheer her . Nandini nodded yes

"Who is Manik Malhotra?" Priyal asked.

"Oh wo Monster jiska gussa humesha uski naak pe rehta hai
Usse to Feeling ka F bhi nhi pata ,pata nhi kon badnasib ladki us monster ki life mein aayegi or uska gussa jelegi" She said and think What will happen to Manik wife and how will she protect from Monster anger and both start laughing .

Priyal Mic goes ahead and asks "Mam Manik mein sirf buraiyaan hi hai koi acchai nhi hai?"

" Ha hai , uske friend wo unshe bhut pyaar karta hai wo apne dosto ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta , wo sabke liye monster hai lekin apne dosto ke liye ek bhut accha dost hai". Nandini said .

"How do you know that?" Priyal  Heard something good about Manik from Nandini's mouth for the first time .So she wanted to know how this Nandini knew.

"Because I saw in his eyes how much he loves his friends .....but in the last I hate him". She said last line bitterly and Manik giggled .

Nandini hears the sound of his laughing but Manik's face is not seen to her so she asked"Who is there?"

Manik comes forward "What are you doing here?" She asked rudely.

"Juliet ki awaz sunke Romeo khud ko rok nhi paya" He come towards Nandini hold her and and sits on his knees .

"Nandini Mein tumhe jab bhi dekhta hu kisi or hi duniya me pouch jata hu jahan sirf khushiyan hi khushiyan hoti hai tum mujhe life ka matlab bata rahi ho . Thank you and please stays as amazing as you are" He was looking at her with he also don't know 🤭 . She kept looking in his eyes.

Manik stands and said "You look gorgeous" with this he came close to her and kiss on her cheeks Nandini close her eyes. Priyal eyes went wide See this scene.

"So now tell me, will my wife still be unlucky" He said in his sexy.

she opened her and look in his eyes. She could feel butterflies in her stomach . Both had a eyelock .Priyal facked cough and both came in sense .  He goes from there with smiling face.

"Oh My God , Nandini He kiss you and you didn't do anything or  didn't even say anything to him". Priyal screaming .

She thought "Oh God , how did I allow Manik to kiss me, I did not even stop him, now what will he think? How I will face him? Ahh this boy is driving me crazy?" She hit her foot on the floor.