Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Hey, this person looks like he was wearing it. Lin Yan looked at the big palm in front of him, his gaze moved upward, it was a red sleeve as big as his. He blinked, and wanted to look up, so he was pulled by the celebrity beside him. , Whispered: "Master, hold the hand of the

    prince ." The prince? This person is the King of Beiling? Lin Yan remembered what the little oriole had said to him, trembling, and then cautiously stretched out his hand and gently grasped the broad palm in front of him.

    Rong Yuan saw the interaction between the two in his eyes, his expression remained unchanged, leading the people around him, and stepping into the main hall.

    Although all the officials in the court were afraid of Rong Yuan, he was a respectable prince and the emperor gave him a wedding. They all came with family members and gifts. The guests in the courtyard were full of guests, and many people watched the excitement of Rongyuan secretly.

    Everyone knows what happened to the marriage between the Beiling Prince's Mansion and the Xiang's Mansion. But it was the king of Beiling who wanted to forcefully marry the daughter of Xiangfu, but Xiangfu was unwilling. He asked the emperor to deal with him, and finally the marriage was decided on this young master.

    At the celebration banquet that day, the king of Beiling said without shame that he wanted to marry the daughter of the Xiangfu, not to mention Lin Xiang, the courtiers of them all took a sigh of relief. Although the daughters of the Xiangfu family were born, they were beautiful and beautiful, and they were the object of admiration for countless princes and grandsons.

    But the King of Beiling, although the noble prince, his birth mother was just an alien princess from a small tribe. Once favored, but somehow angered the Emperor Xian, was beaten into the cold palace, and died within a few years. And the tribe where his biological mother belonged was annihilated long before he was born.     This King of the Beiling, who grew up in the cold palace since he was a child, is reticent on the surface, but has the blood and fierceness of a wolf cub. He went to the Northwest to join the army at the age of fourteen. At the age of sixteen, he single-handedly slaughtered the tribe that destroyed his mother's clan. It is said that he slapped the meat of Patriarch Ling Chi and brutally questioned every participant who destroyed his mother clan in the past, and none of them were let go. The blood ran into a river that day, and the setting sun was red. He stepped on a mountain full of bones and returned with blood, and his fierce reputation has spread far and wide.

    Although his fierce fame is aside, he looks good, but it is a pity that he was poisoned and ruined in a war a few years ago. Half of his face is as good as before, and half of it is as horrible as Shura. The rumors have also become more and more ferocious and moody, not to mention the Xiangfu, the court officials, but those who love their daughters will not be willing to marry their daughters to him.

    It's a pity that the young master of Xiangfu is not in the capital all year round. Once back to the capital, he wants to marry the king of Beiling, whom everyone shuns. I don't know if this young master Xiangfu will live in this palace for a month, and see the face of the Beiling King like a ghost at night, will he cry.

    "It's really miserable, this Lin family eldest master, haven't you seen the face of the Beiling King? Tonight I will be scared enough." At the banquet in the pavilion by the lake, the young master of Shangshu Mansion, Qin Wenbin, listened to what came out of the main hall. The call to the hall, sighed to Yan Ji, the son of the minister's mansion sitting beside him.

    Yan Ji's lips curled up, "It's more than scared enough. I think if you are timid, I'm afraid I will be scared to run away overnight."

    "So there is a lot of fun at night?" Qin Wenbin raised his eyebrows, showing regret. "It's a pity that we can't see it at night."