Chapter 1

https://m.shubaow.net/169/169432/

The indifferent lord's marrying Xiaolangjun

Chapter 1

    As the sun sets, the shadows of the deep mountains and forests are faint, and countless towering old trees gently sway their branches and leaves in the wind. The forest is densely covered with greenery and waves, and a few whispers are heard from the sound of insects one after another.

    "Little tree vine, don't be upset. The fruit has been stolen, and it's useless for you to be angry." A snow-white gardenia petal swirled down onto a small tree vine next to it, soft petals curled up. He got up, rubbed the green leaves of the cane, and comforted softly.

    "It took me ten years to bear fruit!" The small tree vine shook the branches and leaves angrily and smoked.

    Three months ago, he had worked so hard to accumulate spiritual power for ten years before the fruit matured. After a nap, he was picked off. When he woke up, the nasty thief had already ran out of Longyuan Mountain.

    For this fruit, he has rooted here and hasn't moved a place for ten years, absorbing spiritual energy practice diligently every day. This fruit is the key to his transformation. He waited happily for the transformation, never expected, just the night before it matured, the fruit was stolen by the way of the bad guys!

    In the past three months, he was angry when he thought of this incident, angrily trying to catch the culprit back, tied up with vines and beat him fiercely!

    "What should I do then? You can't get out of Longyuan Mountain." The gardenia petals were swayed again by him, spinning around in the air, sighing worriedly.

    Small trees and vines can't transform into shape, and can't get out of Longyuan Mountain. Even if you want to get back the fruit, there is no way.

    "Bad guy! Bad guy!" The small tree vine shook the branches and leaves angrily, then frustrated and slumped on the big rock next to him.

    The petals of the gardenia were trying to comfort a few words, and suddenly there was a "puff", and the sound of a heavy object fell from a distance. The leaves swayed in the forest, and a little siskin flapped its wings and flew over, "Chi! It's not good, someone has fallen off the cliff!"

    People? The small tree vine shook its leaves abruptly. He hasn't seen anyone in ten years. Could it be the villain who stole his fruit? The small tree vines quickly branched out the branches and leaves from the stone, unfolded the vines, rolled up the gardenia petals in the air, followed the little siskin, and quickly shuttled through the forest, to the front of a mountain wall.

    There has always been only a mountain wall overgrown with weeds, and at this moment there is a person lying quietly.

    The small tree vine stretched over the vine, lowered its leaves, and looked at the people on the ground. He was a young man with a very handsome and beautiful face, but at the moment he was stained with blood, his eyes were wide open, and his complexion was frightened. The young man's primordial spirit floated into the air, obviously dead and unable to live.

    He didn't see the person who stole his fruit, but he could sense the smell of the fruit, as long as he stayed with the fruit, he would be contaminated with the smell of the fruit. If this person really stole his fruit, he must be able to sense it in this person. Unfortunately, he felt nothing.

    Xiaoshuvine was a little disappointed.

    A steady stream of blood slowly fainted from under the person, soaking the branches and leaves of the vines. Xiao Shuteng didn't notice anything, looking at the young man whose soul was slowly dissipating on the ground, he felt a little pity that he was so young, he was still a cub in the world of spirits and monsters, why he died here. Hey, it's a waste of a body, if it can be used for him, he can go out to find his fruit.