Today, Nie Yu came to pick up his mother. In addition to picking it up, he was also commissioned by Ji Qisen to looked after his mother and check her situation.

Obviously, Ji Qisen also felt that this actor was not quite right.

Gu Yuan naturally did not think of her son's thoughts, and just nodded: "I just asked him about the script. He analyzed it for me and I really admire him. He deserves to be the best actor and movie emperor. His insights on the script and the analysis of the characters are out of the world. After he explained it, I really felt empowered."

Nie Yu: "Oh, so powerful."

She doesn't know how many celebrities in the world are more powerful than Luo Juntian, right?

Gu Yuan: "Besides, the other person is so nice. I even used his makeup artist today!"

When Nie Yu listened to it, the alarm sounded in his heart. He quickly asked what was going on, and Gu Yuan told him what happened today.

After listening to his mother, Nie Yu was silent for a long time, and finally held the steering wheel with a serious face: "Mom, have you heard a saying?"

Gu Yuan: "Huh?"

Nie Yu: "One who is unaccountably solicitous is hiding evil intentions."

Gu Yuan: "...No, I don't think he is that kind of person. I even suspect that he may also be my son because I heard from people in the research institute that the oldest of my five sons is 24 years old. It seems to coincide with the age of Luo Juntian."

Nie Yu was dumbfounded.

He looked at Gu Yuan in disbelief.

How can she do this?

That actor Luo Juntian could also be his mother's son and the eldest son?

In other words, if he turns out to be the son, he is not even the second child and can only be the third?

Do not!

Nie Yu's whole body shows sign of rejection: "Mom, it's absolutely impossible. Think about it, what kind of person your two sons are, and what kind of person Luo Juntian is. That person is fully covered with black material. As if he can be your son?"

Gu Yuan looked at her son in surprise. She didn't understand why Nie Yu said that.

That Luo Juntian seems to have no ill-conceived materials. The online reviews on him are very good. On the contrary, it was the person in front of her who sad so many scandals. Nineteen ex-girlfriends and he had tried to molest his mother and beat his brother...

Gu Yuan coughed lightly: "Let me ask your brother later. He is helping me check the whereabouts of your other brothers. I called the doctor of the institute two days ago and no one answered me. I don't know whether they are out for a meeting. I'll try to call again tonight.

Nie Yu: "..."

How many other brothers? Nie Yu seemed to see three new forces fighting for favour in front of his mother.

He doesn't allow it!

Nie Yu took a deep breath and smiled: "Then let Ji Qisen look it up."

Gu Yuan glanced at him: "Aren't you supposed to call him brother?"

Nie Yu gritted his teeth: "Yes, brother, I mean let brother check it out."

Haha, he just called Ji Qisen brother. He was screaming in his heart. He doesn't want other elder brothers! I can't stand it anymore!