Romance

All left for their house. Ammi also went in her room as she was very tired today. Haseena did the dishes and then went to her room.
As soon as she locked her room someone pulled her.
She was going to shout but Anubhav closed her mouth with his hand.

AS - Kya kar rahi he aap jaan ammi ko jagana he kya?

HM - Mm... Mmm.... She pointed towards his hand which was still on her mouth.

Anubhav realised and left her mouth.
HM - Aap yaha kya kar rhe he Anu. Abhi to aap gaye the. Aap room me aaye kese.

AS - Bass bass kitne sawal puchengi aap.
He held her by her waist and whispered in a seductive tone in her ears.
AS - Hum apni jaan se milne aaye he . Aur hum balcony se aaye he. Ab agar aapko aapke jawab mil gaye ho to hume ek kiss de dijiye. 😜😜

HM (blushed) - Anu aaj ammi ne ha boldi to aap jyada udo mt. Hum nhi denge kiss aur aap jaiye yaha se.

AS - Soch lijiye jaan agar aapne hume kiss nahi diya to aap bohot pachtayegi.
(Smiled naughtily😈😈)

Haseena understood his intentions but she too was craving for him.
HM - Aapko jo karna he kar lijiye hum nahi denge kiss.

AS took her in his arms in bridal style and gently put her onto bed. He laid on top of her and started kissing her forehead, eyes, nose.
Anubhav looked in her eyes and the  started placing soft kisses on her neck. Haseena was getting weak. She was enjoying all this.
Anu looked at her and saw the same desire in her eyes for him. He at once placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. Haseena also kissed him with equal passion. Anubhav bit her lower lip asking for permission. Haseena opened her mouth and Anu' s tongue started searching each corner of her mouth. They broke the kiss after a long time due to breathlessness. They looked at each other and smiled. Anu laid down on the bed beside her . Haseena put her head on his chest. Anu wrapped his arms around her.
HM - Anu aap na sach me ek gentlemen ho.

AS - Accha aur aapko esa achanak se kyu laga?

HM - Jab aap hamare saath pyaar ka natak kar rahe the tab aap kabhi hamare pass nahi aaye. Aapne kabhi hume touch nahi kiya. Hum bohot lucky he ki hume aap mile.

AS - Lucky to hum he jaan jo aap hume wapis mil gayi. Aur jaha tak baat gentleman hone ki to aapki ye soch to hum abhi badal dete he 😏😏

He pulled her in yet another passionate kiss. After sometime Anu left for his house.

HM laid on her bed and was wishing Anu didn't had to go. She loved sleeping in his arms. With these thoughts sleep took over her.
Next morning she was sleeping till late. Ammi called her name from outside
Ammi - Hassu Tu aaj abhi tak nahi uthi . Darwaza khol.

HM - ( in sleepy voice) Ammi thodi der aur sone do na kal raat ko Anu ne sone hi nahi diya... (She was in sleep guys 😂😂)

Ammi was shocked by her statement.
Ammi - Hassu par Anu to chala gaya tha na to usne kese tujhe nhi sone diya.

Haseena slowly realised what she said and got up with a jerk.
HM - Uh.. Wo Ammi hamara matlab he ki....
She didn't got any idea of how to change the topic.
HM - Ammi ye sab choddo hum late ho gaye he hum tayyar hote he.

Ammi - Ha par gate to khol.

HM - Ha ammi abhi kholte he.

She opened the door and was avoiding eye contact with ammi due to the stupidity she just did. Ammi saw her avoiding eye contact and smiled in mind at her silliness.
Ammi - Hassu Tu jameen ko kyu dekh rahi he. 🤭🤭

HM - Nahi nahi ammi wo to bus kachra dikh raha tha. Aajkal kaam wali bai shayad jhadu acche se nahi lagati.

Ammi - Anu kisi wajah se meri kaam wali ko kuch mat bol.

HM shocked at her statement. She took her clothes and ran towards the washroom. Ammi couldn't hold her laughter anymore. She burst out laughing at daughter's cute antics. 😂😂

After freshening up she had her breakfast and left for MPT.

In MPT everyone was doing there work silently. HM was shocked seeing this.

HM - Kya baat he aaj sab apna kaam kar rahe he.

Everyone stood up and saluted her.
SS - Ha wo MS , KM aur Vyom bhai ghumne gaye he na to aaj thana suna suna lag raha he.

HM - Ha yaad aaya KS ne leave application di thi hume. Koi baat nahi wo ek hafte me aa jayegi . Aap log dukhi mat hoiye.

She left for her cabin.

Precap - Karishma kidnapped......