Jannat rolled her eyes at the dialogue

Hasnain: ok listen...Faiz, Shifa amd Ayaan together, Faisal, Jannat and Anushka together and I, Riyaz and Naira together. Ok?

All nodded their head, Jannat gave a teasing smile to Hasnain as only she knew, Hasnain loves Naira. Hasnain looked away being a shy boy.

All worn their safety suit.

All got into the boat as per the decision. First Faiz's boat was pushed into the slide. Follwed by Hasnain's and at last Faisal's.

Aa soon as Faisal's boat was pushed, Ahhhh.... Jannat shouted, getting scared. She held whatever was near her.

She clutched it tightly. Soon she was engulfed in a warm hug though. still in the ride.

And finally the ride came to an end when the boat fell on the pool.

All got down giggling, removing the safety suit.

And they went into many others rides. They enjoyed a lot. And by 2:48pm they walked to the locker room,where their belongings were placed. They took a spare dress which all had bought and wemt to changing room and got changed. After they came, they took their belongings, while girls worn their burqa and walked out. All talking about the ride.

All walked to the near by restaurant and filled their tummy with lots of food. After lunch, they got into the cars.

The car was started, all half sleep due to tiredness. And suddenly the car jerked and moved left right, due to the misbalance. The car came to halt with the wheels screeching sound.

This 2 mins of misbalance scared the people inside the car

Though the car stopped, all were scared and dint utter a word.

Driver: bachon aap sba thik ho na?

Faisal: ji uncle, just scared a bit.

Driver: sorry beta, actually a car from behind, sped away suddenly which caused this misbalance.

Hasnain: its ok uncle don't worry, it was not your fault.

Naira: i wanna get down.
Nodded at her, all got down from the car.

Jannat walked to Ayaan who was standing alone, scared

Jannat hugged him and even he wrapped his hands around her.

All heard a light sob, it was from Shifa. Faisal walked to Shifa and immediately took her in his embrace.

Faisal: shuu baby. See nothing happened right. Chup ho jao.

Faisal said ever so sofly, but she dint stop.

Faisal: aww my baby sister is crying. She is still a baby.

This made Shifa giggle with tears and in his embrace.

He looked at everyone, Hasnain and Faiz standing leaning on the door with closed eyes, Naira is with Riyaz. And Jannat holding Anushka in her embrace.

Faisal held Shifa's hand and walked to Faiz.

Faisal: Faiz, be with her. Hasnain, go to Naira, look she is scared

Hasnain looked at Naira who was with Riyaz. He walked to Naira and held her hand.

Hasnain: are you ok?

She just nodded, Hasnain took her in his embrace.

Riyaz walked to Anushka amd held her hand and Ayaan's and walked away from Jannat, because she would not express her fear openly.

Seeing Jannat alone, Faisal walked to her. He could hear muffled sobbing from behind her.

Faisal turned her holding her shoulders. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Faisal cupped her face, and wipped her tears with his thumb finger. He pulled her in his embrace.

Faisal: shh!! Don't cry. It hurts.

He said so softly. Her sobs died hearing this. She moved little back and looked at him, still in his embrace.

She searching for if it's any lie but she didn't get any hint of lie in his emotions filled eyes, which was warm and soothing

He could see the love which she has for him, that love which she is yet realize.

Faisal: feeling better now?

She came out of her thoughts and just nodded and moved back. Both walked to the group.

Faisal: lets leave guys. Its 5 already, traffic would increase.

All got into the car.

Within an hour they reached and before they got down.

Faiz: guys, we should not tell anyone about this.

All accepted and walked inside. They spoke with their parents and aunts and uncles and walked to their rooms, and all fell asleep as all were tired with today's unforgetful day.
______________________________________
Assalamualaikum lovely readers.

Hope you liked they chapter and fainat moment.

Comment down and let me know, how it was.

Love you all

Allah Hafiz