Another Wedgie Fantasy 🤤

Hey my name is Kaylie. I was home alone, as I typically was. Mom was out a lot and usually took her friend, Jackie, with her. Jackie recently lost her job and was crashing in with us. Whenever I was home alone I always stripped to my cute panties and wedgied myself to orgasm, I was addicted to it. I've gone through at least 5 pairs of thongs just by ripping them. It's a problem really but I dont care, as long as I can feel my cute undies up my ass.
But anywho, it was early in the morning and my mom yelled out "Hey I'm going to run some errands sweetie!" "Ok mom, stay safe!", I yelled with the cheekiest grin on my face. I knew what it was time for. I quickly strip to nothing but my bra and panties I was wearing underneath my oversized shirt. I slightly tugged on my panties, wishing it was someone else. I moan so much when my panties start to rub against my clit in a wedgie, it's almost indescribable. I was moaning louder since I was home alone, or so I thought...
Before I edged myself for the third time, I quickly remembered of the makeshift hanging wedgie contraption I made in my closet. I never get to use it since people were home. So there I was, drooling over what I was about to get myself into. I pull my panties onto the little hook I had made, hopped off the chair I set up and you would not believe how wet I got from having a wedgie this deep in me. My clit was damn near poking out of my panties. It felt amazing, I proceed to grind and moan while hanging. Just before I felt myself getting close to cumming, I had let out my loudest moan.
"Kaylie! are you okay?"....shouted from the room next to me....it was Jackie. I panicked. Struggling to release myself, I yelled "Yeah i'm okay!" nervously. "Are you sure?", said Jackie as she walked towards my room. I could hear her footsteps get closer and closer until I hear my door creak open. "Jackie please hold on!", I scarily yelled. Jackie made her way to the closet curiously, "Kaylie what is going on-", she was interrupted by the scene I had created. "Please don't look and please don't tell mom Jackie please." I was so humiliated being so exposed. Jackie just kept staring in awe and made me feel even more embarrassed. Jackie then, starts to laugh at me. "Oh my god I HAVE to tell your mom about this-", she said. "No p-please! I'll do anything", I murmured. Jackie then stared at me and said "anything?" She quickly moved her attention to my noticeably wet panties. "Y-yes anything, just don't tell my mom please!" Jackie grinned even harder, and proceeded to move closer to me in a sinister manner. As I almost free myself from my contraption, Jackie pulls my legs and yanks them downward, putting me even deeper in my wedgie than when she found me. Reluctantly, I let out a quiet moan since I was already close from edging myself.
"Oh, I see", Jackie says condescendingly. She keeps her grip on my ankles, just to watch me squirm in my wedgie. "Jackie please let me go I might c-", I couldn't say another word. The grip she had on me turned me on so much admittedly. I let out a louder moan as Jackie made me cum in my hanging wedgie, "T-thank you J-Jackie...". "No problem sweetie!", Jackie said as she caressed my chin. "I'll make sure to not tell your mom since you were a good girl for me." Jackie released me from my wedgie and calmly walked back into her room and went back to sleep like nothing happened. I attempted to recover in a closet, but I couldn't stop thinking of her.
Long story short, I fantasize about her everytime her and mom leave the house, I want her to be my bully.