- How it Actually All Started -

~The past year~

Dib was storming over to Zim's house in anger. Zim had dropped some chocolate milk all over Dibs computer while he was writing an essay for a piece of homework. Of course.. It was on purpose. Before Dib could react, Zim had dashed to his house while laughing maniacally. He was writing it on school property- for some reason... And Zim decided that this would be the absolute PERFECT moment for a sabotage!
When Dib finally made it to Zim's house, he immediately started banging on the door.

"ZIIM! GET OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING, ALIEN GERM COVERED HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!" Dib yelled in a growl. He nearly was done with that stupid essay too! The door's knob started moving a bit. Oh, how much Dib wished to punch Zim in the face at any moment.

"Hi!" GIR greeted. He was giggling a little bit, Dib could only figure out why. Or, the most likely reason why.

"Where's Zim?! I know he's in here! Go get him, will you?" Dib damanded, but only received more, and louder giggles from the robot.

"I don't know what you're TAlkin' about!" GIR laughed, he just couldn't help Zim at all with this situation. Dib knew Zim's little robot wasn't exactly the smartest, so he came up with an easy idea that was sure to work on this little robot.

"Hey, uh.. I'll get you some TACOS! Tacos if you tell me where ZIM IS!" Dib smiled, but yelled that last part so Zim could hear him. GIR's laughing came to a stop, and he looked to the human. His eyes narrowed. He looked suspicious.. Perhaps this won't work after all.

"OKAY! Come oon in!" GIR stepped aside and opened the door for Dib to walk in. Nah, of course that would work. Dib did an evil grin and stepped inside, seeing Zim sitting on his couch literally just chilling! Dib scowled at Zim, but the alien just smiled in return.

"Hey, what's up Dib?" Zim waved. Clearly amused and satisfied as he had annoyed the Dib. That's all he wanted, and he was getting the reaction he desired. Dib should've guessed. Dib rolled his eyes and groaned as he realized what Zim was trying to do. He hated giving Zim what he wanted.

"Ha ha, very funny... You got what you wanted, you happy?" Dib asked sarcasticly.

"Hm? Oh, yes." Zim nodded, and smiled even bigger as he sunk his back into the couch. Dib clenched his fists, he wasn't going to let Zim win today.

"Alright, Zim! Other than wanting to annoy me, was there a reason why you spilled chocolate milk all over my laptop? Might I add, freaking SPOILED CHOCOLATE MILK?!" Dib yelled to Zim. It had spilled all over his hands too, while he was typing. Just a bunch of chunks, and an awful smell. Zim sat still, thinking for a second.

"Hmm.. Nope!" Zim shook his head and stood up to walk over to the kitchen to get some chips. Dib scoffed, grabbing Zim's attention.

"Pft, of course there isn't. Just wait till I spill spoiled chocolate milk all over YOUR computers and little alien technology!" Dib exclaimed and crossed his arms.

"It's adorable how you humans think you're able to accomplish anything. Like spilling spoiled chocolate milk all over Zim's amazing technology." Zim chuckled, and crossed his arms as well. Dib rolled his eyes, and also chuckled, he was about to say something but stopped. Something felt.. Off.. Dib stood still trying to figure out what and just stared at Zim, and his face had looked like he ate something sour. Zim looked back to Dib, and saw the way he was looking at him. Which made him freak out a bit, and confused.

'What the heck???'

Dib thought, he was confused over one thing, he hadn't really paid attention to what Zim had said, but ONE thing that Zim said started making Dibs heart rush out of nowhere, and he had no idea why. Dib put a hand on his chest to feel his heart beat.. It was beating faster than it should be.