𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅

Start from the beginning

He was about to respond but before he could music started to play and I took his hand pulled him to the dance floor. The spotlight was set on us, everyone clapped as they saw us.

"So you like to take control. I like that, too bad I will have to kill you at the end of this." I laughed at what he stated.

"Keep dreaming, and yes I do like to take control. Because a bitch can't sit around waiting for a man, instead she takes action and control, proving everyone the power she holds."

If I put attention to his thought I could probably hear them. He was overthinking and had a slight frown on his face. Once he saw me looking at his face he smirked.

"Oh so you hate me that much, love?" he asked while twirling me to the sound of the music and pressing me to his chest.

"Is there no answer?" he whispered in my ear, while I tried to answer him he squeezed my ass and let me go from his arms.

The song stopped, he took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Once we were there he reached up my gown, near my panties where I kept my dagger. My breathing became rapid, while my chest rises and falls.

"I'll keep this, for good luck" he smirks and then leaves the bathroom while I am still trying to catch my breath.

My mind is foggy and I can't focus on anything. Did he just do that? I laughed, it was funny thinking he could have his way with me.

I kept chuckling a bit while looking at myself in the mirror and adjusting my boobs so they looked better. Once I was satisfied I left the bathroom and went back to where my parents where.

I could feel his eyes burning the back of my head but I paid no attention. He thought he did some, but he didn't.

"What a show you put up there, Scarlett." My father said while drinking some wine.

"One of my many hidden talents, father. And don't worry, I know you thought I was going to be on my knees for that guy but that dickhead is the first thing I want on my walls as a souvenir." My father laughed and I smiled. We might be a bit psycho. My mother heard and lowered her head so she could disguise the smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen is a pleasure to have you all here. As you all know every five years this ball is made to connect and have a bit of peace." Peace my ass. "I would first start by saying I would no longer be the Capo of the Italian Mafia. The new Capo is my son, Ares Romano. Come here son." His father smiled proudly and Ares with a straight face went up the stairs.

My father groaned and rubbed his forehead. I smiled, huh killing the Capo of the Italian Mafia wouldn't be bad at all.

"Thank you so much father. I hope one day I could be as great or better Capo than you were. I appreciate all of you being here and supporting me as well as my team. Enjoy the rest of the evening."

People clapped and I rolled my eyes. What a lame speech. I stood up and went back to the bar, my comfort place.

"A shot of the strongest thing you have." The bartender nodded his head and prepared the drink. He gave me the drink and I swallowed it in one go and set the small glass back on the table. Whatever the fuck that was burned my throat, no it wasn't tequila or rum, it was something fruity but strong.

"You should slow down on the drinking bellissima." Oh that voice.

"Hmm to bad I don't follow your orders." I responded without looking at him in the eye.

He began to trace my neck with his finger and suddenly I felt something sharp, my blade. The bartender left after he gave me the drink so nobody saw what was happening.

He got close to my ear and whispered "I would love to kill you right now but I want to feel you for a bit." His hand lowered all the way to my panties he circled my clit trough them. He placed some kisses on my neck. He pushed a finger in and I groaned shutting my eyes closed.

"Fuck you, Romano. You piece of shit."

"Baby you love it, just as much as you would love killing me." Agreed

"Damn right but that's not fair. Why don't I just..." My hand went behind and opened his zippers up and touch his big cock. His groan was not missed by me. I turned around to get a better look. Thank God he moved me from the bar to somewhere more secluded.

"I think you also like that don't you?" His finger keep working on me and at this point I was giving him a hand job.

"Next time I want you to choke on my cock. I want to see you suffocate on my cock. You will die with my cock in your mouth, cum on your throat and face." That turned me on in some way.

Oh fuck I am coming, he was also coming. Once we came from our high, I was the first one to take my hand out and he followed right after. He sucked his finger and I just wiped his cum on his boxers.

"I liked that too bad next time I'll see you, I will be watching your funeral." I said while still wiping away his cum.

"There will be a next time where I would be fucking you so hard you will die from pleasure." I laughed, what is with me and laughing.

"Yeah whatever you say big man. I need to go." I looked back down at his dick "And take care of that when you get to your house."

"Yes ma'm" He nodded his head and I left feeling better then earlier. My vagina was not uncomfortably wet and my smile was shining.

I reached the table and sat down. The food was already here. "What got you so happy sweetheart?" My mother asked, I simply shrugged and began eating.

"This chicken taste so good." I moaned and my mother just shook her head. I look at my side and saw Ares wink at me while I just smiled.

Can't wait to kill that son of a bitch.

I know it was kinda short but with finals and everything I feel like crying, sleeping and eating

I know it was kinda short but with finals and everything I feel like crying, sleeping and eating. More chapter will be on the way once all this is over and I can breathe without a notebook or textbook in front of me. Anyway what did you guys think?
~~~

Question of the day:

Favorite hobby?

Answer:

To be honest...sleep.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz