"I am a human being not your pet!" You blurted making Hoseok look your direction and shrug.

"No," he simply stated.

"What do you mean no? You always said yes," Hoseok protested.

"Not anymore. She doesn't look like someone who submits Hosoek. Look at her," he points out making you flustered.

Now that was an insult.

"A pet should be submissive," Yoongi said making you irritated.

"It's y/n," you glare.

Yoongi stands up and glared down at you.

"One more word and I'll rip your tongue out," he glowers.

You clamp your mouth shut and looks at Hoseok who displays a disappointed look. He then quickly picks up the mood and pulls you behind him.

"That'll be my responsibility," he persuades more.

Yoongi slouches on his couch and looks away.

"Stick to your words Jung. If ahe gets in my way, I won't even think twice. You know what I mean," he shuts his eyes close. "Make her work for her food. It doesn't come easy. I know you've just split your breakfast with her. I don't want you getting sick. The army needs you," he then opens his eyes and looks at you. "I'd rather let her die than my men," he glares making you glare back at him.

"Okayyy! Thank you boss," Hoseok says and walks out, dragging you along with him.

You pull your hand away from him and fold your arms over your chest.

"What?" He asks nonchalantly.

"Why did you split your meal for me?" You ask him impatiently.

He snickers and walks to you. He places his hand on your hip and leans in.

"Don't be too flattered. I just need you to be strong for the action," he said slyly, suggesting something different.

You shove him away and roll your eyes.

"In your dreams Hoseok," your words drip with venom but he seems to enjoy seeing you like that.

"Let's get you to the kitchen, maybe you'll be of help there," he says and walks to the direction of their kitchen.

He didn't take your hand this time so you were relieved. You jsut follow him there and watch him open the wooden door. Maybe the kitchen is the only actual solid structure that's in here. It's built in between big trees and could pass as a tree house.

"Seokjin!" Hoseok calls out over the steaming large pots and and fire.

Men who were in the kitchen doesn't seem to have heard him so he pulls your sleeve to follow him to the back of the busy kitchen.

He opens another wooden door and sits your down on a bench near the open balcony.

"What do we have here?" A man with a long hair tied to his back speaks.

"Do you think you have a work for her?" Hosoek asks pointing at you behind him wuth his thumb

Seokjin peeks behind him and looks at you with his brows lifted.

"Who's she?" He asks not breaking eye contact.

"Y/n. Boss let her stay as long as she works," Hoseok informs.

Not that you want to. But this is better than going back to the brothel. For now, you can deal with this as long as no one dares to touch you.

Seokjin hums and asseses you. After a long silence, he finally gives in.

"She can serve the meals together with Jake," he says.

He looks at you and nods at you to come near him. You stand up and walk up to him.

"I would like to remind you thay you are the only woman here. Avoid doing unnecessary things when you're alone especially when you're not with any of us," he reminds you making you nod.

"Why do you act so obedient to him?" Hoseok protests but leaves you there anyways.

"See you later sweetheart," he says and pats your head.

Seokjin only watches as he exits. He then calls for Jake to come and orient you of everything in the kitchen and the job you'll be doing.

A boy enters, hair brown and lips pink. He seems to not be the type to be in this organization. He's too young to be here.

"Yes sir?" He bows to Seokjin.

"Show her around, she'll be serving for now until further notice," he speaks to the lad.

Jake looks at you from from head to toe and nods. He summons you to follow him and with every step you make, he walks slower.

"Noona, we need to walk and talk faster. It's almost lunch," when he said those, you felt warm for some reason.

No one ever called you that. Just miss or ma'am or in Hoseok's case sweetheart.

"Okay," was all you could say.

•••