I bit her lip hard making her gasp then I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I started walking towards her door and was about to set her down.

"Mm mm" she hummed wrapping her legs tightly around me. "You gotta unlock the door" I said in between the kissed. "no just turn around" she said.

I turned around still not breaking the kiss and she reached up grabbing her key off the top of her door then unlocked the door not once breaking the kiss.

I smirked into the kiss walking in then kicking the door shut. "Where's your room" I asked pulling back. "Up stairs last door" she rushed out before attacking my lips again.

I walked the direction of the stairs and she pulled back looking down. "Hi doggy" she waved at him then went right back to kissing and grinding into me.

I carefully walked up the stairs then walked to her room busting in taking her over to the bed then a lump caught my attention.

"Who the fuck is this" I said pulling the cover back then seen soldier nigga making my blood boil. "Why the fuck is he here" I gritted wrapping my hand around her throat tightly.

"h-he won't leave daddy" she whined. I pulled back then pushed him off the bed making him hit his head. Then I went around kicking his head a few times.

"bitch" I mumbled then gasped in realization. "I don't have my strap" I said. "I got one" bey said sitting up making me raise a eyebrow.

"Why you got a strap ?" I asked "I bought one just in case, I never used it though it's in the closet" she said pointing. I walked over to the closet opening it.

"On the shelf under the hoodies" she said and I nodded before looking under the hoodies then grabbing it.

I turned to her then felt a cramp in my stomach making me groan. "fuck" I mumbled lowly remembering i'm on my period.

"What's wrong baby ?" bey asked and I looked up at her with a pout "I'm on my period" I whined stomping. "Aww, it's ok bubba we can just watch a movie" she said smiling.

"Umm, no. I'm finna fuck you" I said then smelt the strap making sure it smelled new. "I told you it was new" she said mugging me. "I was just making sure stinky".

"Baby how are we gonna be nasty if you're on your period ? isn't yo stomach gone hurt ?" she asked making me shrug. "I don't know but we can figure it out" I said then walked over to her.

I felt another cramp but worse making me groan in pain leaning over. "See bubba come on let's just lay down" she said making me huff.

But she was right my stomach hurt too much for this shit. Dumb ass pills should've lasted longer.

"Stupid ass period" I mumbled getting in the bed cuddling into bey. "Aww it's ok daddy, when you get off yo period we can have sex" she said rubbing my cheek. "Nasty sex ?" I asked looking up her with a pout.

She chuckled  before pecking my lips. "Real nasty bubba" she mumbled then ran the tip of  her tongue across my lips twice.

"I want to nowww" I dragged out "well you can't right now let's go to sleep" she said and I huffed stuffing my face into her neck.

"Can I play with it" I mumbled lowly starting to rub her thigh. "Ye-" my phone started ringing cutting her off and I groaned loudly.

"Everything is just fucking cockblocking" I mumbled grabbing my phone then seen it was chanel making me quickly sit up and answer.

"Hello"

"Is she ok ?"

"She's out of surgery"