2.

MIRANDA'S POV:

I really could not get y/n out of my head, it's been a few days, Im going to go eat to give myself some thinking time, I grabbed my multi grain cheerios and milk and began to eat with my nubs as spoons, wait a minute- am I in love with y/n?? It can't be, I just met them not to long ago, but everytime I see y/n its just I get super turned on and I get so wet and cum the second I see them- I don't want to look away, I mean how could I not? They're so gorgeous and I want to spend the rest of my whole life with y/n, STOP MIRANDA ITS WRONG, im lying to myself, I need to get to work, I run to check what time it is and... IM GOING TO BE LATE OMFG, I dress up and put my Nike slides on and get out the door.

Y/N POV:

Im currently watching victorious on netflix, I already ate all of my tampons and I am wearing my diaper because I eat them after I wore the diaper like I dont know, it taste better when I do, im also starting to crave tampons, after all they are my favourite snack. I go outside and get in my car obviously, I drove 18 minutes and 23 seconds "ouu faster then last time" I said to myself, I get inside shoppers drug mart and get my tampons, 4 boxes this time and check out. Wtf Miranda?? "Ahh and we meet again" I said while walking up to the rolly thing
"Hehe yea, wait tampons again? Didnt you get the same thing yesterday?" Miranda questioned me, wow did she really remember what I got yesterday? I think she's the one... Wait the real question is what do I say? Do I be honest and say I eat them? Or do I say im just stalking up on tampons? Um um "I actually Eat tam...pons" Holy shit, is Miranda judging me? I don't want I look up, this is so embarrassing "listen that was just a jo-" I got cut off by Miranda "OMG really! I eat them as well!" Miranda said in an excited tone, Wow I've never related to someone this much before, she really is all I've ever wanted frfr.
"Can I get your number? So we can talk and be friends? Listen, it's perfectly okay if you don't want too" Miranda said while tapping the counter with her nubs "yes of course, I would love to be friends!" I cheered, I'm friends with miranda, wow... I put my phone number into Mrs coopers phone and head off, when I got in my car I checked the mirror, this is so embarrassing, I was blushing so much, what if she saw me blushing? I dont think she did so...

*7 HOURS LATER*

It's currently 11:06 and I'm still scrolling through social media ugh, I decided to text miranda to see if I got the right number or if she just scammed me.

(***) - *** - ****
y/n:
hey, is this miranda? >

miranda:

< yes, it's me. weird question and ik we already met but can I come over? I-im sorry for asking, I just need to stay somewhere for tonight...

y/n:
yes ofc you can, come over, my address is..>

miranda: <omg thank you so much y/n!

OK OK don't panic, even though your crush that I've been stalking online everyday is coming to my house! DON'T PANIC. I need to clean my room... I started by throwing the stuff on the floor onto my bed and started to vacuum after that I organized everything and put it where it was supposed to be, same with every other room in my house.

someone is knocking, it must be miranda...
"THE DOOR IS OPEN, COME INN!" I yelled from the bathroom attempting to run into the living room. "Wowww I love your house!" miranda complemented "thank you thank you, it means a lot" I said "AND YOUR OUTFIT! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT" Miranda said clapping her nubs together "no stop! You're to kind!" I said

{you wore this baddie outfit😈🥀}

"let's go to my room!" I said excited, did I just get complemented by her?? OMG omg and she's coming to my room! My an is working and going so smooth, it's just like I imagined

We were walking up the stairs and I noticed mirandas butt is so cute, I was biting my lip to stop me from moaning, we got to my room and sat on my bed. "listen we need to talk..." Miranda said while avoiding my eye contact, was she going to break the friendship? Did I do skemthign wrong that made me hurt her? I had a frown on my face, my throat hurt, tears were in my eyes, I can't handle this but I decided to suck it up. This plan is going south...