XXVI

”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert

Third Person View

Six months pass, time flies so fast but for Y/n nothing changes she is still unconscious on her hospital bed. All of her wounds have been healed. So many things change when Y/n's sleeping.

Mina is arranged for another person and it's the prince of Thailand Prince Bambam Manoban twin brother of Princess Lisa.

Y/n parents agree on canceling the wedding because they are also not sure when Y/n will wake up. They just agree that the child of Mina and Y/n will be the ones to marry each other.

Mina doesn't want to be arranged to Bambam but her father said she can't see Y/n anymore if she will not agree. Even she doesn't want to she agrees. She already promises her father that she will do anything he said if he allowed her to live outside the palace. And it’s only 2 months before their wedding.

Mina always visits Y/n, sometimes she even sleeps in the hospital just to be with her longer. She knows if she will be married she can't spend time with Y/n anymore. Her love for Y/n never changes and it will never be.

Mina will go home now after staying at the hospital for hours. But before she goes she saw someone familiar entering Y/n's room.

"Chaeyoung?" She call to confirm because last time she saw Chaeyoung she has short black hair but now it's long and blonde

"Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung answer

"It's really you" Mina said and give Chaeyoung a hug that Chaeyoung reciprocated

"Wow it's been 8 months since I last saw you Chaeng" Mina said and break the hug

"Yeah it is" Chaeyoung answer

Mina and Chaeyoung catch up with each other. Chaeyoung even confirms that she is dating someone and it's not just someone it's Princess Tzuyu. When she has an internship in Taiwan her path and Tzuyu meet. Because they are both broken-hearted that time they get each other. While spending time together they develop feelings for each other. Then they start dating.

"I will go now Chaeyoung so you and Y/n can have a private talk" Mina said and hug Chaeyoung before she goes

Chaeyoung is left with Y/n, she tells her everything that happens to her in Taiwan how Tzuyu and her have their first date. How hard is her internship because she is not fluent in Mandarin.

While Chaeyoung is telling her life to Y/n, Y/n suddenly opens her eyes that shock Chaeyoung.

"Oh my God your finally awake Giraffe" She said and give Y/n a hug

"Oh right I need to call the doctor" She said and break the hug and call the doctor

When she returned to Y/n's room, Y/n is looking around like a lost child. The doctor check on her everything is normal her vitals and everything except her memories.

"Why am I in the hospital?" Y/n ask

"You been involved in a car accident 8 months ago" the doctor asked