"Why did you call me here?", I asked, wanting to get to the bloody point.

"You can't serve in the Kingsguard with one hand", said father.

"Where is that written? I can and I will", I reply. "If we are done-"

"Why are you in such a rush?", asked father and I sat back down.

"Get to the bloody point", I say with my teeth closed, and jaw clenched.

Just my father's presence disgusted me. What my family did to the Starks made me sick. I couldn't look at Cercei, or my father or Joffrey the same way again.

"You need to get married, take the position as my heir. I have had enough of you and your bloody schemes. Go home, with a wife, have children, continue our name. Live out your life", urged father and I sighed.

"No", I replied.

"No?", he repeated.

"No".

"Why not?".

"I don't want a wife, I do not want children", I yell back. He was not expecting me to yell, so he clenched his jaw and his eyes became ice cold. They terrified me once. Not anymore.

"Then what do you want?", asked father.

"To leave your presence", I reply, getting up. "Are we done?"

Father looked at me. He was very unhappy but I didn't care.

"I suppose you want the sword back", I point at the sword.

"Keep it. A man with no family can take all the help he can get", replied father. I took the sword and quickly left the room.

I had a meeting with the King and his Kingsguard scheduled to arrange security for the wedding. My son was getting married. I should be happy.

Only my son is a cunt, and the woman he is marrying is a manipulative little whore.

Cercei will make some kind of scene, and Joffrey will embarrass someone. Most likely Tyrion. 

My family was disgusting. I do not understand how we are still in power. Even the Targaryens did not have this much drama in their family. Then again, if someone tried to start something, they would be burned alive before they got to it. So I guess there are ups and downs.

Joffrey and his dog, Ser Meryn were already awaiting me when I got there. I gave the sword to a guard to hold for now. I couldn't be bothered with it.

"Uncle", greeted Joffrey and I put on a smile.

"King Nephew", I replied.

"How nice to finally see you. Alive and.... well", replied Joffrey looking at my golden hand.

"Thank you for your deep concern, your Grace. I am deeply sorry for being away for so long", I reply and Joffrey rolled his eyes as he turned to examine the pictures on the wall.

I had planned out the whole event security, although Ser Meryn wasn't particularly happy about the fact that I would be guarding the King, not him.

"Alright alright, we don't expect any trouble", said Joffrey, obviously not caring. He flipped through the Book of Brothers.

"The people love their King. They know who keeps them fed", added Ser Meryn and I almost scoffed. The bloody fool was either naive or stupid.

"Margaery Tyrell, last I heard", I muttered.

"By my leave. They know I saved the city. They know I won the war", Joffrey raised his voice slightly.

"The War is not yet won", I remind him.