He stands up with a devious grin and pushes you back on the bed. He caresses the side of your face, your breath mingles with him. You hold your breath since no one has ever touched you like this.

"– sir, I said call me sir," he says, your lips dangerously close to him.

You close your eyes not knowing what to do. He just chuckles and got off you.

"I'm going to pry that word out of your mouth in no time," he laughs and starts walking out when you called.

"Why can't I address you captain?" You ask defiantly.

He looks back at you and raises his brow.

"You're not one of my army," he says and leaves.

"One of my army my ass," you grumble and decide to take a peek of the outside.

You bend as far as you could and start to untie your feet. So you could atleast walk even when your hands are tied. Maybe you have a chance escaping. You succesfully untie your feet and you stand up immediately makimg aure not to put on much weight on you rihht feet since it has the most wounds.

You open the flap of the tent and all the hope in you drain together with the color of your face. You watch as atleast a hundred men train with swords. All of them are skilled and some are training for combat. You watch Hoseok oversee everything and everyone standing there with his sword strapped to his waist.

You can also see Jungkook sparring hand-to-hand combat wuth one of the men. When he said army, he really meant it.

The someone from the largest black tent exits. Clad in all black robe, hair as black as the sky, boots adorning his feet and a bored look on his face.

 Clad in all black robe, hair as black as the sky, boots adorning his feet and a bored look on his face

When he turned his back, you saw a crest printed in gold. You squint your eyes to see what the crest was and almost fainted.

 You squint your eyes to see what the crest was and almost fainted

You are in the Dreki's camp. All of them should have the same markings in them. It would usually be in their wrists but you didn't notice from Jungkook and Hoseok.

How come it's still alive? The news that was only spread throughout the kingdom was that this rebellion was already uprooted. There are hundreds of them here. All of them alive, strong and able. You watch Hoseok approach the man with a submissive demeanour which confirms that the man in the black robe is their leader. They both talked abit and then looked at ny direction.

And it just so happens that their captain saved and captured you.

Crap

You were about to fo back to the tent and regret all your attempts and plans to escape when a man clears his throat behind you. You look back and see a man covered in blood. A bloody sword in his grip and his blind hair brushed back to showcase his innocent and sweet face that doesn't match his bloodied clothes and sword.

 A bloody sword in his grip and his blind hair brushed back to showcase his innocent and sweet face that doesn't match his bloodied clothes and sword

"Another pet huh?" He smirks coming closer to you

You start to tremble and before he could even touch you, a sharp whistle called both your attention. You look where it was from and it was from Hoseok. The man groaned and looked at you.

"I'll be right back kitten," he winks and leaves.

You watch him walk away, your hand still bound and feet still bare. You assume he's someone of high position in Dreki since he has the same crest on his bloodied robe. You quickly run back to the tent and pace around.

"What am I gonna do now?"

•••