2: Just Children :2

Anyways, back to daily uploads for now.

------------------------

3rd person POV

Now, it's a normal day in two different households. In one, there sits a girl that goes by the name Isla Croven. In the other, there lies a boy that goes by the name of Harry Potter. They definitely have their differences, but the pair is very similar in many ways. The details don't need to be presented at this very moment, we'll get to those later.

    Isla is currently home alone, which is so normal she wouldn't even bat an eye if her parents didn't walk into the house one night. Despite her daydreams, this hasn't happened once in all the days she had spent locked up. There's nothing wrong with her parents. They aren't cruel towards her, hell they haven't an ounce of time to even speak to her. She spends her days doing absolutely nothing. Yes, you heard me right. Getting on the school bus is the first thing she does, and getting off the school bus is the last thing she does. Then she usually sits in her yard savoring the time she has outside, but going inside just as soon. Oh, how she wished things were different.

    She wished for an ounce of affection from the people who barely even raised her. She wished for someone to who she could talk. She wished for someone to teach her new things. She wished for someone to comfort her when she was sad. She wished for someone to be able to listen to all the things she had on her mind. She just wished for someone.

Harry is currently laying in a cupboard. Quite a wonderful experience if I do say so myself. He may be playing hide and seek, or he may have cruel parents. Pick an option now because none of them are correct. You see Harry doesn't have parents. He lives in a house (more like he lives in his cupboard) with his aunt and uncle, not to mention his cousin Dudley. His aunt is a petite woman who would never admit to favoritism but the countless gifts she showers Dudley with say otherwise. Oh, how he wished things were different.

He wished for an ounce of affection from the people who barely even raised him. He wished for someone to who he could talk. He wished for someone to teach him new things. He wished for someone to comfort him when he was sad. He wished for someone to be able to listen to all the things he had on his mind. He just wished for someone.

But of course, nobody could always get what they wanted. Children know nothing about the harsh world, they know nothing about how regular people are treated. For all, they know everyone could be treated the same as them.

They don't know anything, they're just children.

//////
sorry for the short chapter and very long break will post more soon.