"What's that tough shit you pulled earlier bitch?" He asked as he pushed me again. He was so angry and grabbed me by my shirt and started pounding me against the locker. Everyone stood around laughing and recording until I stabbed him in the eye with my pick. They all stopped and acted concerned.

He let me go and dropped to the floor screaming about his eye. His brother came up to me and slapped me to the ground. At this point I was over it. I pepper sprayed the whole crowd then I ran. His crew chased after me until the police stopped me in the hallway.

"Come with me. "He said. They pulled me into the office and sat me down for questioning.

"Sir I was just defending myself. "I told him.

"We know that but you brought weapons on campus so they have no choice but to kick you out. You can only attend online now. "The head of staff said. I shook my head in disbelief. All that hard work gone down the drain.

"Come on. We have to escort you out because there's an angry crowd out there. "The officer said. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. There two officers on both sides of me as they escorted me out the building.

Once we made out and almost to my car, a whole round of shots were fired my way but they missed every last one of them. I got in my car and drove past the crowd giving them the finger.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU MISS A WHOLE HUNNID SHOTS!" I yelled quoting Dolphs song.

Luckily I didn't live in the same city as my school and nobody knew where I lived. When I made it home, I threw my stuff on my bed and stripped. I ran me some bath water and while that ran I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was fed up with their shit and today was just a small portion of how crazy I can actually be. They haven't seen crazy yet.

My phone had been blowing up like crazy with people tagging me in all the videos. I gained a lot of followers but I was also receiving some hate comments.

I turned the water off and got in the tub. I sat in the tub reading comments and dms then I got a text from the new guy.

ZEL 🐕
Y

ou okay?

ME 💕
Y

es. thanks for asking

ZEL 🐕
No problem. Link?

ME 💕
Yeah. My place or yours ?

ZEL🐕
I'll come to you. Send the addy

ME 💕
Ok

I sent him my address then I sat my phone down on the side of the tub. My body was beginning to become sore from today's events. I washed my body with vanilla scented soap. It was so smooth upon my skin, it felt like butter.

My doorbell started ringing. Damn he made it quick. He continued ringing the doorbell then he called my phone. I dried my hand off on my towel then answered.

"I'm outside. "He said.

"Okay here I come. "I said. I hung up the phone then I stepped out the tub. I wrapped my towel around me and left the bathroom. I went to open the door and he was standing there with a box of pizza and a bag from Walmart. He was dressed in a nike jogger suit.

"I'm sorry. You called while I was in the tub. "I said to him.

"You good ma. "He said then he licked his lips. I let him in then I locked the door.

"I'll be right back. You can sit here. "I said to him. He sat down on my couch.

I went back into my bathroom and put on my night clothes, a simple shirt with a pair of silk pants. As I was walking out of my bedroom,  I bumped into him.

"I'm sorry. Where is your bathroom?" He asked me.

"Um you can use the one in my room. "

I directed him towards the bathroom and I went into the kitchen. I grabbed my fish food out of the cabinet and poured some in their tank but I realized I grabbed salt instead of their food. I started to panic so I grabbed my fish out the tank and threw them in a large bowl. I filled it up with water and sat it on the counter.

My mind is gone.

"I brought some pizza. "He said.

"Thank you. "

We both went into the living room and sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix and we watched Jeffrey Epstein documentary while we ate. He had got pepperoni pizza with onions and green bell peppers on top from pizza hut.

"I got some drinks in the bag. "He pointed out. I looked in the bag and grabbed the Sprite and left the come for him.

"You can have both because I have my drink. "He pulled a small bottle of Hennessy out of his pocket and drunk it. . .straight.

"Damn I could never drink Hennessy straight out the bottle like that. "I commented.

"Oh really. "He said then I nodded my head. "Open your mouth. "I raised my eyebrow and smacked his lips. "Just open your mouth. "He said. Zel stood up as I opened my mouth. He held my chin then tilted it up. He continued to pour the other half of his bottle down my throat. It was so strong and nasty but I didn't spit it out because I didn't want to waste it.

"Good girl. "He said then he sat back down.  I drunk some of my Sprite but that only made it worse.

"You smoke?" He asked me. I shook my head "no. " In response, he only nodded his head.

"You smoke?" I asked him.

"I try not to. "He said. We sat in awkward silence for about a minute then he pulled me onto his lap facing him. "Well let's talk about your day. "He said. I could smell the liquor on his breath. "You're just out here being a whole menace. "He added.

Even though I just met him today, his vibes made it seem like we knew each other forever.

I laughed at his comment. "Well. "

part 2 coming soon ♡