chapter five

hey guy for some reason i love writing this story so much, please let me know if you like it and if you have any cool ideas for the story let me know =D xoxo

Chapter five

 Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up with a major headach, god i needed some asprin, that's when the memories started to flood back, he kidnapped me, he tricked me and kidnapped me, ba****d. I groaned sitting up properly i looked around to see i was in some sort of shack, i was lying on an old sofa and had one of my hands tied up the wooden frame of the couch, i started to untie the knots in the rope on my wirst, i am so not staying arounfd here, "i wouldn't do that if i was you sleeping beauty" a smug voice from the corner of the room said, i looked over to see jason sitting in an arm chair smiling at me.

Jason's P.O.V

She didn't look at me as if she was scared, she looked at me like she was pissed off,"why me" she asked calmly, "your part of the system, your friends with the man that killed my brother" i hissed at her, "he pulled a gun first" she snapped back, i stood up and walked over pulling the gun out the back of my pants and holding it at her head, "you mean like this?" i wispered in a dangerouse tone, i felt her shiver and i could't help but smile, "what's the matter scared?" i laughed backing up and putting the gun away.

"Don't expect me to visit you in jail when you get caught" she hissed i rolled my eyes, "im not going to get caught" i laughed at her, "you wanna bet" the girl was relly pushing it, i gave her my don't-mess-with-me look and she quickly looked away, that's when jhonson walked in, "hows the little princess" he snarled as he wipped grease off his hand, "feeling chatty" i said getting up and turnng on the tv, the news flickered on and mine and jhonsons picture flickered onto the screen, underneath the words wanted and dangerouse were in bold, i noticed charlotte smirking "what the hell you smiling at" i spat at her, "i was just wondering how you are going to buy explosives when your one of americas most wanted" she almost laughed i hated the fact she was right so i slapped her in the face "shut up". She looked up at me as some blood rolled down her chin, i instantly regretted it, she wiped it away with her free hand and layed back down "scew you" she said before closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

I stormed into the kitchin, jhonson following me, i punced one of the cubored doors and felt it splnter under my knuckels, "what are we going to do jason?" he asked me, "im thinking" i hissed, i paced the kitchine for hours thinking what we could do, jhonson whent back outside to his shed where he pratically lived, thats when i heared a thump in the living room and a groan, i raced in to see charlotte half on the floor and a little shocked, "ain't you got a bigger sofa" she grumbled getting up but only to be pulled down by her hand that was tied up, "shit" she moned rubbing her wrist, it was red raw from the rope and had started bleeding, i laughed a little and untied her wrist, "you run and i will shoot you" i said pulling out my gun, she just nodded ad i pulled her in to a bedroom.

She climbed into bed and i started to take my shirt off, "what are you doing?" she asked a little startled her eyes wide, her idea might not be a bad one, i jumped on the bed and on top of her, "get off me" she struggeled agianst my grip "did you think you were going to get a nice bed for nothing" i laughed as i started to kiss her kneck, her skin felt like silk underneath my lips, "jason please stop, im begging you" she cried out, i was just about to tell her to shut up when i heared jhonson shout my name, "stay here" i threatend her she just layed there stairing at me tears falling down her cheeks, i a pang of guilt hit my stomach but i pushed it away and walked out of the room.

"What?" i asked annoyed, "where is she?" jhonson asked worried, "where d'you think" i smiled at him, he laughed back, "enjoy your self" he laughed and walked out of the house, i whent back into the bedroom to see charlotte asleep, that or she passed out, i rolled my eyes and got into bed next to her, i warpped my arms around her swaist and pulled her close to me, it felt good to have laying in my arms, it felt good to kiss her i breathed in her sweet perfume, and i slowly fell asleep.