"We definitely do."

Finnick Pov:

Haymitch just finished telling me the plan this morning. I don't plan to tell Dahlia. It would put her in too much danger if the capital ever gets their hands on her.

I know the plan has it's flaws. I know that Haymitch isn't keeping us out of danger and we're just there to keep Peeta and Katniss out of it, but it's my only chance to get to keep Dahlia alive.

I know that she'd never let herself make it out if she thought only one of us would get out. So I need to keep her alive over everyone else.

I'll make sure Peeta and Katniss stay alive but if it comes between them and Dahlia I won't hesitate.

Last time she was in the arena I could only send her gifts but now I can actually make sure she stays alive.

I don't even think she'll be willing to kill. She told me after she won that she didn't want to ever again. I mean no victor does. I swore to her she wouldn't have to. Of course now I don't know if I can keep that promise.

"Finnick? What's bothering you?" Dahlia says when I walk into our bedroom.

"Nothing, just about to go risk our lives." I say

Tomorrow is the interviews and we've already planned what she'll say. She seems calmer now that we've got the plan with Haymitch.

"Oh come on Finnick, we'll make it out with Katniss and Peeta. It'll work out amazingly." Dahlia says sitting next to me.

"Your right love, nothing to worry about."

I kiss her lightly and she falls asleep in my arms.

Dahlia's Pov:

The designer takes the whole day to dress me in the elaborate dress he made. It is beautiful and all but it isn't something I would normally wear.

It is tight and hugs my curves perfectly. The blue makes my eyes stand out even more than they normally do.

The prep team does my long hair in two fish tale braids. They braid flowers into it. I take a moment to put on a fake smile and survey myself in the mirror.

They didn't put any makeup on me which is a suprise. The capital people love their make up.

I go down to wait for the interviews to start. We all line up. Finnick waits for me in a blue suit. I walk over to him and he kisses my hand.

I chuckle and we wait anxiously for our interviews to start. I go up first.

"Hello Ceaser." I say sitting down in the all too familiar interview chair.

"Hello Dahlia, we missed you! How are you liking being back in the capital?"

And at this moment I decided sponsors aren't my priority, it is getting Finnick out alive, and I don't want to be remembered as the girl who kissed up to the capital twice. So I'm going off script.

"Well under different circumstances I may be excited to see you guys again.  But seeing as your the ones sending me off to death, I can't say I'm to excited."

The audience shifts uncomfortably. Good I want them to know what they are forcing me into.

"Well I'm sure you know that this was in the quarter quell. It can't be changed."

"Anything can be changed. And for this you wouldn't even have to try that hard." I say simply

"Well, Dahlia would you like to say anything else to the audience and to potential sponsors?"

"Yes, whatever happens in the end know that you started it." I say the childish phrase but in a way that sounds oddly scary.

I get up and walk away. Finnick reads a love poem. I know it's for me, but the capital doesn't. Katniss's goes amazing her dress turns into a bird, no a mockingjay, at the end.

But Peeta's really takes the cake. His interview is going normal until he decides to say something that could save us all. "If it wasn't for the baby."

My jaw drops, I know it is a lie, but is it a good enough one to fool the capital. Judging by the angry screams I think so.

Then all around me everyone starts to hold hands. Finnick holds mine and I hold Joanna's who is next to me. Then all of a sudden the lights go out. They stopped broadcasting.

"Your an idiot! I can't believe you went that much off script!" Finnick says pacing the floor of our shared room.

"Finnick, I didn't want to kiss up to them!"

"It would have kept you alive!" Finnick fires back

"You'll have enough sponsors to feed every victor out there during the whole games and you know it." I say calmly.

"Yeah but what if-"

I know what he is about to say and I cut him off, "You're not dying Finnick. You're getting out of this."

He looks heartbroken, I'd imagine I look the same way.

"So are you." He whispers