Chapter 1

(Warning for all ppl who had bad experiences with bullying or emotional abuse, I don't wanna trigger u ;u; Only read if you know you're mentally stable. Oh and another thing: English ain't my first language, I actually am german (Albanian ethnicity and I indeed also speak albanian) :) 🤘🏼
Edit: I decided to add a theme that would fit the vibe for the beginning of this chapter, its the "the alley" theme from DIU and thought it would give a nice touch to the feeling 🥰 just swipe the Josuke pic away)

"This is how you style yourself?? Pathetic. My mother shouldn't have adopted you in the first place. And you are supposed to be my sister??" Your sister scoffed and you lowered your head. "It's my first day in Highschool... I'm sorry but this is how I would like to wear my school uniform..." You explained to her and she laughed. "You look like a freak, idiot!! No wonder you got bullied in your previous school!!"

This is what you had to endure every day. Every single day your family ridiculed you for unnecessary stuff and ruined your day from the start. You always felt their pressure by every move you did. Everything you did was wrong for them. They kept on telling you what a moron you were. How unimportant you were. Still, they kept you with them. They only used you so they'd feel better by destroying your self-esteem.

You then saw how she rose her hand and strode out for a slap. You noticed her hand nearly touching your face but a familiar lack of touch saved you by mere millimeters, like always. You still went flying and fell to the ground. "Hah, you are such a moron!!" She insulted you and you remained silent.

"I will have to get going. I might be late..." You mumbled and packed your stuff to leave but she smirked. "I really hope you will be bullied again. If not, I will personally pay people to do that job. You deserve it!!" She barked and you opened the door, to exit the house. "Do as you like. I'm used to that." You answered and closed the door behind you, making your way to the Highschool you now attended.

You and your adoptive family lived rather far away from the Highschool. It was at the richer side of Morioh. Your adoptive parents were very rich and always wore expensive clothes and accessories. Your siblings weekly got 10,000 yen, while you on the other hand only got less than 500 Yen for the week. It was enough for you to buy food if you were out of home too long or if you saved some up for buying comfy clothes.

Your sisters and brother all were spoiled rotten by their parents. Because they all were their biological children. You were the only adoptive child. Your mother often called you the parasite of the family, while your father skillfully ignored you. You were invisible to that man and hardly knew anything about him. Those rare times he met eyes with you, you could see the disgust in his eyes. The whole family despised you. Still, they kept you with them so you'd suffer. And as a minor, you couldn't help but stay with them. You needed to endure that continuous emotional abuse and sometimes physical abuse until you were an adult.

Still, they never hurt you. They tried many times. But you never felt the pain, it was like something was guarding you. When being slapped, you didn't feel the painful touch. When getting things thrown at you, they barely missed. They noticed this weird thing about you and rarely tried to hurt you from there on. They were terrified of your luck but this weird luck seemed to protect you. You didn't mind it though, since it didn't seem to harm anyone. If it was a demon haunting you, it was a nice demon. You were thankful for that thing.

You finally arrived at the Highschool after 20 minutes of walking and soon noticed a blonde weird guy crossing your path. "Look at that, a first-grader girl! Move!!" He said as he kicked you out of his way. The kick didn't touch you like usual, but it made you stumble and twist your foot ankle. (I feel the pain sooooo muchhhh it's the worst :') ) "Agh!" You gasped and held your hurt foot, holding back your tears. "Hah, what is this girl! The first day of high school and she embarrasses herself?! What a loser!!" You heard a girl say and other students laughed. Of course, they would laugh, nothing new...