good girl wear pantyhose

as the next morning.my alarm go off.i awake heavenly.omg i never sleep soo good.i felt fresh amazing sexy.as i slowy open my eyes stretching out.i see thet me & sofia still encased in our alien sexy alien female pantyhose from head to toe.as i also felt my hosedfuta still is inside sofia hosedpussy.i begin to fk her right away i love it.pantyhose on brain off.just obey my alien pantyhose.yess mom i obey pantyhose.we dress up i cum true my pantyhose mid air.hosevirus.it will enter there brain.they will not see we wearing pantyhose.when everyone whas asleep i did somthing good i laged 3 hosedlegs in my closed.tonight sofia & me gonna create somthing amazing.but also cum in there mouth whike they sleeping i drug them.before bed time hihi.so i cum true there nakedpussy & mouth.
i whent down the storm is still harder & harder.
the girl came down after i called them.i made a plan with sofia.i hope it work.but my plan will be already be in work.we begin to eat.so sofia & did u like wearing mom pantyhose for the first time.well sofia while she eats.well i dont know it feel kinda soft but i dint feel right or good.so im thinking about it.i do whanna esk mom to try 1 more time.well if u wanted it sofia.then i can sleep in ur room agian.yes sofia come now eat you diner.kara sara jenna begin to feel like smal pain.mom i dont feel good.then in act me & sofia to.mom whats going on?.i i dont now when the pain is over we all stood up.uh mom what is this?.i i realy dont know.i think they are futa?.a what mom.its a female futa futa short as dick.how how?.i realy dont know.first step of my plan worked.no second 1.i place a black alien pantyhose in main room whent up cleaning sofia & my own room.sombody grab my pantyhose.i expect on of them bring my pantyhose back.but it dint.as i notic jenna whas in her room.i saw she put on of my alien pantyhose inside.i did wonder why jenna steal my pantyhose.not a part of my plan.as i waited relaxing.as we go to bed.we all took a shower.i could not hold it i hide my self inside jenna closet.moment later jenna sneak in her room locked her door.she dry her self off as i notic she shaved her nakedlegs pussy ass feet.as she pull the hose up open the waistband of the hose.she slide the hose over nakedfeet legs.as she stood up pull up the waistband of my pantyhose she stole.she mute her self as she release the waistband in a second her lowrr body whas encased in my alien pantyhose.as a evil smile came from my face as my hosepsussy gets wet as my hosedfuta encasment.i could not wait.as she is enjoying her self.oh yess oh deem hose of mom feel so good.as she stand up her nakedfuta slide agianst the inside of the pantyhose as she pre cum inside of her pantyhose.in a instant jenna is encased in black alien pantyhose from head to toe.as her eyes whent to her brain.oohhhhh ohh thet felt soo good.she felt on her bed rubbing her hosedlegs agianst her other hosedlegs rub her hosedfuta with her hosed encased hands likc her pantyhose mask thet encasing her mask with her other hand touches her hosedbreast.as she cum true her alien pantyhose slowy.as mother sneak on her new victems she jump on her bed brush her hosedlegs agiant jenna hosedfuta mutted her mouth.do u enjoy my sexy pantyhose.as she knock yes.good cum hard bena good pantyhose slave.after we having pantyhose sex she cum so hard true & inside her alien pantyhose.i wisper how u obey me?.i in slave to my pantyhose.pantyhose on brain off.i wisper stay in your bed come 00.05 to my room serve you horney sexy alien pantyhose.yess mom i i obey my pantyhose.shhh good girl obey ur pantyhose.
i whent to my room.sofia dear i have a suprise for u.thets it you will  see.we whent to sleep as 2 knock on the door as i walk up towards the door jenna stand before my door encased in alien black pantyhose she steps in sits on my bed.as her futa grow harder harder agianst he alien pantyhose.sofia wisper sinds when she is a pantyhose slave a few hours ago.mom says we need to do somthing i had a fun fantasy.we had pantyhose sex.we cumming & cumming as we create 3 hoseegg.i begin to create somthing new somthing big.as we go further with our pantyhose enjoyment.are pantyhose futa begin to create a web ot took us a hour of pantyhose cum.we create a 1.70 long alien black pantyhose.we whent to relax we exploring a new big pantyhose.
as my hosedfeet travel towards sofia & jenna hosed encased futa.as they begin to cum true there alien pantyhose.as there hosecums torahe also getting emty as i abosrt of there sexy warm hosecum i open my closed en begin to cum all of it.as i relax i heard a noise in esma room.show me wha tu can do motherdrone hose.5 minute she return.esra whas inside the long pantyhose.her lower body is encased in alien black pantyhose.as she lay down we had pantyhose sex with her as well as esma cum true her alien black pantyhose.her body is now covered in silky soft alien pantyhose.we giggle.as esma stand up.im now a pantyhose slave slave to my pantyhose cum & obey.i taste all there hosedfuta warm.as we all whent to esma room with out warning we all jumpin on her bed begint o slide our hosedfuta & hosed lips & hosedlegs agiant her nakedbody.she got scared it only took us 1 minute until she became a slave the pantyhose.as her futa grow as her new pantyhose encased her from head to toe.finaly we can say it a little louder.im esra im slave to my pantyhose.as she start masterbating with her new pantyhose.as my first morning waking up.infeel more good.as we relaxing enjoying our pantyhose day.insee everyone wandering true my home.all my girl are encased by our alien pantyhose.sofia walk front of my show her nice sexy hosedlegs so shapefull.as my hosedfuta begin to touch her from behind.we heard like a boom outside.jenna came down.pantyhose mom.nelly & dona house got crused by a tree.everyone dress up act normale show no pantyhose.few minute they drop there kids at our house.

amiliana woman ho is hot.married with james.he cheathed her.its not his kids.amilie drop her kids with us.as james slap her abused her.police came arrest them both.elimia just for a few days checkup dokter.she had some burses.

then i had a perfect plan thet has to work i hold them hey everything gonna be okey.they got pritty scared.your house will be fix.as there mom called.she wilt be send 5 days to new york.safehouse brothers of her ex husband is out of control.as i promise her i will take care of them.
as the snow storm begin its so white outside.
sofia came to me.she told me they have allot of fantasy.what if we gave them a fantasy?.
so i begin tot hink a new plan.mother hose came outside of my hosedpussy.we made a plan.do not enslave them just let then think.

as we set the plan in motion.im clad i spread the hosevirus in air.they dint see 1 hose

the night past as we all whent to sleep.they got sofia room as sofia lay next to me.i sleep way beter now.i whas fantasy about the hole plan how it will go.my eyes close fall asleep.

i cant wait they will oney the alien female pantyhose.