"𝐈-𝐈𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 "

Eventhough I was dreading going home, Blake was with me the whole way, from the hospital till now. Hes been with me through it all.
We walk up to my house. Suddenly my hands begin to sweat, I begin to heat up and breathe heavily.

Blake: y/n baby calm down, please.

You: Blakey i cant.

Blake: You can, take deep breaths. And in...

I breathe in

Blake: Good, now out

I breathe out

Blake: Now lets carry on doing that

We do it a few times and I calm down.

Bryce opens the door.

I send a glance at him

Bryce: Hey... i um- im sorry.

You: Oh hey brother- still hate your guts.

I walk inside straight to my room slamming and locking my door.

Blake: y/n baby come on open up.

You: no.

Blake: baby open the door

I unlock it and let him in locking it again

@blakegray: Tell y/n to stop bullying me :/

Comments turned off

*Days later

Bryce: y/n...

You: What do you want?

Bryce: You hate me... dont you

You: Of course not, your my brother. Im just-

I hear Bryce sigh and I turn to my door where hes standing

You: What?

Bryce: You havent spoken to any of us in days- you've been leaving the house and going over to Blakes all day everyday, coming back at stupid o'clock or not coming back at all.

You: If your that fucking bothered why didnt you stop me, why didnt you put me on house arrest. Stop me from leaving.

Bryce: BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY

I laugh

You: Happy? With this, a brother who beat his best friend up because we fell for eachother, a sisters boyfriend whos WAY too overprotecting, and for what?

Bryce: We just wanna protect you from people like Bla-

You: Just shut the fuck up. YOU AND BLAKE ARE LITERALLY BEST FRIENDS. You and Blake are the EXACT same. And when you got together with Addi, I was so fucking supportive.

Bryce: Well theres no point bringing that up, we broke up. Im sorry, I tried to protect you. I love you sis.

I stopped, I looked at Bryce, the pain on his face. And then I looked at the floor. And back at him, but he was gone.