I WAKE UP WITH A NEW SISTER

"Oh yeah, cause you can TOTALLY tell what color her eyes are by looking at a BLACK and WHITE newspaper!"

"Andy!" An unknown voice filled the room. "Come ON! Sophie's getting really impatient!"

Selena groaned. Who was this Andy? And where was she?

Don't get mad...but...we had to relocate you.

Selena jumped. Who was that?

Offended. I thought you'd remember the most amazing god in the universe.

Selena mentally rolled her eyes. Obviously, it was Apollo, nobody else had that big of an ego.

Moving on... anyhoo, we relocated you to San Francisco, opposite to New York, because...it'll attract less Greek demigod attention. And by the way... we changed your name. Your last name especially, it was terrible. Your name is officially now, Andromeda, or Andy Foster, and no- no need to thank me.

Selena winced at her new name. Was this some sort of bad joke? Wait...opposite of New York? And what did you mean by Greek demigods? Are there other demigods as well? And... and...Selena suddenly felt the connection snap. She fumed. The nerve of that...that...BOY!

She walked down the stairs, only to bump into a girl with platinum blonde hair, and golden brown eyes. The girl scowled at her. "Did you know how late we could've been?"

Selena scoffed. "Oh yeah...and we would've missed so much right?"

The girl opened her mouth, when her mother cut her off. "Sophie? Did you pack your lunch? And your camera? You have you-"

Selena nodded mentally, Sophie, so that's her name.

Sophie cut her mother off. "Mom, I have everything. Relax." She waved goodbye, and shut the door behind her, flashing Selena a grin. "Let's go,"

Sophie and Selena sat next to each other, each choosing their favorite tunes by turn, when suddenly,

"Miss Foster!" Mr. Sweeney's nasal voice interrupted, as he yanked a part of the earbuds out of Sophie's ear, sending Selena falling to the side. Everyone ignored Selena. She pursed her lips. Maybe it was the mist and it's magic? "Have you decided that you're too smart for this information?"