𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊,

This is a book where I can showcase the beautiful artworks of everyone who draws something for me. Whether it be for a single book, scene, or just what they imagine [F/n] to look like in their own eyes.

I truly love looking at each one and find it extremely endearing that you all take the time out of your day to make sure beautiful works for me. I too draw and it will be showcased in here as well.

Please NEVER feel discouraged about other people art or compare it to your own. Everyone has a different style and everyone has been drawing for a different time period. With that I think everyone's style is unique and absolutely beautiful. 

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

There are a few things I'd like to receive with the fanart. Mostly some information about what you've drawn and what books it's for. With that I also want to know if it's for a certain scene within any of my books.

Therefore I decided to make a small page that can give you all some things you can write down when giving me this fanart. Of course you don't have to but if you want to that would be wonderful.

I also leave space for you all to say things if you would like to be put into your own space as well. Such as your own words about your drawing or just anything you want to say for people to see. It could be your own promotion so people can check you out as well, none of it matters as long as you say what you want.

USERNAME ON WATTPAD/PLATFORM:

WHAT IS IT YOU DREW:

WHAT BOOK IS IT FOR:

IS IT FOR A CERTAIN CHAPTER, IF SO WHICH ONE:

ANY INSPIRATION FOR IT:

SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO ADD/SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY ON THE PAGE:

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄

There are a few different ways you can get your photo's over to me. Before doing that I would appreciate a DM on Wattpad in specific to just tell me that you're going to do this and what you'll be sending it on, so that way I can look out for it.

INSTAGRAM: shsldeadbeat

DISCORD: InverseDeadbeat#3680

Please DM me if you can't use either of these so we can figure out a different way to contact one another. These are the two main one's I use and if you can't send it to me through these I will do everything to make sure I can get it.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Finally, I welcome everyone to this fanart book and hope you all enjoy each and every piece that gets put in here.