CHAPTER FOUR

Next Morning,

In Singhania sadan....

Naira is seen sleeping in her room with a gentle smile on her face....The sunrays get scatter in her room....and she got up at perfect 5:00 am....

She get up and go for jogging,yoga and her dance practice....

Goenka villa:

kartik, sleeping like a cute kid.....he just get up and his eyes stuck on the watch...it was perfect 6:00....

he was in quite shock...he got up ,freshen up and went downstairs for jogging.

Everyone was quite shock to see him got up at this early morning....he greeted everyone and left for jogging....

Author Note:

No one knows that Naira is the daughter of Singhania's...

At College:

Naira just took the bus and reach there....her friends were waiting for her .She waved at them and went there....

Her look

Rishi:Hello beautifulll!

Naira:(with wide eyes)Are you flirting Mister?

Rishi:May be!
She gave a light punch in his stomach and they all started laughing ....

Mohena:Naira!kartik ne tumhara nmb manga tha...
Haven't he called you?

there friends were like ....What Seriously wala look...

Naira:ha...kiya na us mehndak ne call...
raat ke 12 baje ...right sorry bolne ke liye....

All are like what....

Gaurav:What!!!he said freaking sorry to you!

Naira:yeah...

Kanchi:This can never happened..He never said Sorrry

(Another character...
Gayu Mehta...belong to richa and high class family and childhood best friend of Naira)

Gayu:Why not?After all she is Naira...she can make anyone to do any thing.

She said,
Naira turned at her voice and just to jump in excitement...

Naira:Gayyyuu!oh my goodnessss...tu yaha oh my God...

She squeezed and hug her....

Gayu:how are you?
Naira:I am fine but what the hell are you doing here...you were in London right..

Gayu:yes my precious bean...tujhe to pata ha na ke how much I love you to dad ko bola I wannna go back and he said go away...

Naira:Wth ..so you are here right....

Gayu:hmmmm...
Naira just squeezed like a five year old kid and hugged her...

kartik just smiled seeing her as he was just standing and staring at her...

Gayu:Sorry guys...she just got over excited ....and Naira would you dare to introduce me...

Naira:oh!sorry
So guys!ye ha Gayu Mehta my best friend and Gayu y
these are my friends Rohan,Moh,Kanchi and Rishi...

Guyu:Hi!
Gaurav:ye vohi Mr Mehta ha na ...biggest businessman

Naira:(begin nervous) yes!
Everyone :Hi!

Naira and Gayu left for principal office....

Rishi saw kartik and called him and they went to their class...

ok so firstlyy I am sorry for not posting ot earlier as of my school and personL life problems...

and maybe I can't update up to 20 of August as my board exams are just on door and I want to focuss on themm...plz don't get madd on me and keep me in your prayers and yeah plz prat for me as I have my exam on this Friday and board Exams So plz cooperate...

Love,
Vote,Share and Comment...
Author.
Saba.