" What is it beautiful."

" It's about someone."

" Oh no.. What happened?"

" Oh Steven nothing happened it's just I feel something I didn't think I would in such a short time."

" What do you feel beautiful?"

I explained everything. By everything I mean in the Met gala, After the met gala, In the bar, Yesterday in the beach and the cuddling and how Chris is moving in. Steven listened and asked some questions here and there. 

" Beautiful.. How long have you known him for?"

" About 2 weeks."

" Ok so you feel this throughout this 2 weeks?"

" Yup."

" Well its obvious you like him but I don't know if he does. It sounds like he does by him being protective about you and stuff. Just let it take its time. You guys are most likely going to have something together.."

" Thanks Steven."

 We continued to talk about how he was and how the band is going on tour and how his relationship is. We lost track of time and now its 6 pm. We decided to have dinner and continue to talk. It was now 8 pm and now we have to go home. So we got up and payed. We left the restaurant. Steven walked me back to my car and said out goodbyes. I went back home and started to think how my life got to this point. It made me smile through the whole ride home how my life was so horrible and here I am. One of the most successful actors and going of to lunch and dinner with Steven Tyler. I finally got home and saw the the moving trucks were leaving my house. I parked and got home. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep.  Dogger greeted me when I walked home.

" Hi dogger how are youuu?" You said while scratching his ear.

I got up and walked to my closet. I changed into some fluffy pants and an oversize shirt. I walked into my room and saw Chris sitting on my bed. 

" Hey.. You okay?" 

" I have to do a movie for 6 months.."

" Ummm woah. You just moved in."

" Yeah I know but it's a movie in Boston."

" When do you leave?"

" Tomorrow at 5 am. I'm sorry.. I wanted to spend time with you guys. But now I just have to wait to do that."

" Hey it's okay.. We aren't going anywhere. Well at least I'm not. 

Chris stood up and fell into my arms. He hugged me so tight it would hurt if he let me go. Now I knew I was fucked. I can see him for 6 months and now I'm screwed because I got attached. We ended up sleeping in the same bed together again. As it would be the last one at least for another 6 months. We didn't stop holding each other. I took advantage of it until the alarm rang at 4am. We both woke up and still held each other. He dug his head against my chest and heard my heartbeat. I massage the back of his head for the last time. I saved my tears for later but now we have to leave for the airport for I can drop him off. We both got out of bed and changed. We walked to the front and saw dogger sleeping. He smiled at dogger and walked out of the house. We both got in the car and drove to the airport. The airport was about 10 minutes away but it was 5 since barely anyone was on the road. We both got out of the car and still had some time before he had to leave. We were standing there in the airport in silence. I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I ran to him for a hug. He hugged me with so much passion it hurt. I would get his hugs and 6 months and it tour me apart. We hugged each other for 10 minutes straight. He kissed my head a few times. Now it was time for him to go. I saw tears in his eyes. He was holding them back and so was I. But we didn't want to cry. We hugged each other for the last time but he let go. 

" bye stranger." He said with a gentle kiss on my head. 

" see ya stranger." You said while grabbing his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

I watched him walk away hurt me more than ever. I waited for I lost sight of him. That's when tears started to fall. I got in the car just incase anyone saw me. I drove to the house and saw Sebastian standing there. I ran to him and threw myself in his arms. Like they were going to save me from what I was feelings. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. He held on to me and I just cried on his shoulder. 

" I'm sorry he had to go. I'm so so sorry." He whispered to you. 

" Just why now.. after I saw myself get attached."

 I cried for a little more and just hugged Sebastian. Sebastian really did comfort me as best as he could. I jumped off the counter and saw dogger sitting on the floor wagging his tail. I sat on the floor and hugged dogger. Dogger licked my face and it made me laugh. 

I knew now that these next 6 months are going to be hell.