Part 11

"Purple what do we do. You need to go back to work as soon as possible"

Benny looked so worried. She didn't like the fact that someone else is enjoying Purple's hard work.

Purple totally ignored her, she just kept sipping her tea. Noticing how Benny looked at her, said "you should try going out more with Mr Jackson"

How dare you little brat? Benny holds up her chin. "Tell me, I know you wouldn't let Justina get away with this"

" Of course, I will get my company back but first I need to get married to Daniel" Purple replied calm and confident. Pinching Benny's nose and smiling added, give your love life a chance Benny. When I get married then you won't get to see everyday.

Benny laughs out loud, so loud that one could think she was going crazy. She's totally not into Mr Jackson and would definitely not give him a chance to prove himself worthy.

Justina isn't at peace though she seemed to be doing fine. Her nights were cut short as she was always thinking what Purple's move would be towards retrieving the company. She couldn't mess with her online anymore as Daniel ML was solidly behind her. Maybe she could seduce Daniel ML again and make him fall in love with her. Picking up her car keys hurriedly leaves the office.

Daniel was about to get into the car when he heard some one calling out to him.

It was Justina. She knows quite a handful about Daniel ML.

Walking up to Daniel ML smiles, "I know you don't remember me"

Daniel, already vexed with Justina, wants to beat her up mercilessly and send her to the Devil or probably have her body  part for launch holds back his anger, biting his lips slightly and smiles before speaking up. "Yes Justina, I do remember. Want to have a drink with me?"

Justina could feel all part of her body jubilating. She didn't expect her journey to be so easy. Maybe there was actually a chance for her.

Daniel smiled sheepishly, carefully calculating how to bring down Justina and return the company to Purple. Daniel is aware of everything going one as he have had people following up with Purple's life for the past 4 years. He had initially agreed with Purple's dad not to interfere unless requested by Purple but he wanted to get married to Purple as soon as possible but first wants to put an end to what ever problem would affect Purple after marriage.

Purple had gone to the ring shop with her favourite person on Earth, Benny.  She really needs to get married to Daniel so she could get back her company from Justina and then make babies with Daniel. She wouldn't want to get pregnant when her company was still in the hands of a complete stranger.

Purple and Benny selected a ring worth a hundred and fifty thousand naira.

Daniel on the other hand has been planning to engage Purple, it won't take long before he'd retrieve the company and walk Purple down the aisle so he went to a ring shop and bought a golden ring for her. Before going to the house, he drove down to the eatry "Nature Vine" it is the same eatry Justina had invited Purple to, the same eatry that Justina and Daniel had a one night stand and the same eatry that Purple had planned to engage Daniel in. This same eatry is owned by Daniel ML without the knowledge of either Justina or Purple or anyone working in the eatry.

As Purple uses her legs to play with the water flowing down the stream, her imagination roams wide and far on the right choice of words to use when proposing to Daniel, she asked Benny so many questions and constantly sighed.

Daniel and Justina seems to be getting along very well that one would say Daniel must have forgotten he stretched out a hand of friendship to her so he could take revenge and save Purple's company.

Daniel and Justina laughed so hard that everyone could not help but focus their attention on them. They were seated in an open space under the big tree not too far from the lake. The only reason why Purple and Benny could not notice them is because they were too preoccupied.

People who recognized them took pictures. For a while their fear disappeared as they began posting pictures of them with different caption.

Just about the time a sharp blogger could even finish up the gossip about Daniel ML and Justina spreading online, there was a notification on Benny's phone.

Boom!!!

Headline: Daniel ML and Justina, CEO Purplin in a close relationship

Benny's eye's pop's open but before she could call back Purple, another notification pops on her screen

Headline: Daniel ML and Justina probably in a romantic relationship

Clicking to view the texts and pictures, recognizes the environment, involuntarily turns to see Daniel and Justina laughing so hard and looking sweet as if they were a couple.

Benny was shocked to the bone. These kind of things usually makes her weak. Probably the reason why she would rather remain single forever. Benny isn't as strong as Purple and easily melts away when the heat is much.

Slowly, holding Purple's head,  turns it as if being remoted, to reveal what she had seen. Unlike her, Purple was not startled. Her bright blue beautiful eyes were still cheerful. She only smiled aimlessly that she couldn't tell if Purple was actually happy or pretending to be.

Soon, Justina's eye's locks with that of  Purple. She had known all along that Purple was there as she had caught a glimpse of her when they arrived. Justina pulls Daniel close to her and kissed him, it came as a shock to Daniel but couldn't help than play along.  They kissed each other so well that Benny couldn't help but cover Purple's eyes with her tiny hand.

The drive home was a long and quiet one. Niether Benny nor Purple spoke to each other. Purple was busy with her phone while Benny was on the starring. From Purple's look, she seems pleased with the comments from the headlines. Actually it was just Benny who's still feeling awkward and wasn't sure about what to talk about.

On their way home Purple had requested to branch a super market close buy and get some foodstuffs.

Everything Purple chose was out of the league. They weren't her favourite. Benny could only wonder what she's up to.

Daniel had driven Justina home, and was on his way back. He seemed pleased with the comments online as he kept beaming with smiles.

It was already getting dark and Daniel was not yet home. He wasn't picking up his calls either and the weather was not so good. Purple was certain it was going to rain.

Standing outside, Purple glances deep into the thick dark sky and soon it begins to rain heavily.

Drenched in the rain, hugs herself, soon the rays of the flashlight from a car shown on Purple's face as the immediately tries to secure her eyes.

The car isn't Daniel's car. Who could it be?