Part 9

She's has not moved from the spot she was sitting since Purple left the house. She's been lost in thoughts with tears uncontrollably dropping from her eyes.

Daniel was rushing out when Purple saw him and asked where was going. To Benny's, she fainted he answered

Huh? What happened? Before Daniel could realize, Purple was already out in the rain, calling him to come so they could go over to Benny's.

Isn't Purple sad, didn't they have be a misunderstanding earlier today? Didn't Purple take him out of Benny's house today? Daniel couldn't figure out what was really going on in the mind of Purple but he realized one thing. If Purple loves you so much, as much as she loves Benny then it's till the end of time. His administration for Purple grew.

Purple was already in the car horning for him to come over but, he couldn't let Purple go out looking damn hot, her whole being as a woman was revealing. He dashed inside, put one of his shirt in a nylon and went on to meet Purple.

"Have this, you can't go out looking like this"

"Huh?" Purple smile, takes off her nightwears that's already wet, and puts on the shirt Daniel gave her, turned to Daniel and thanked him with a smile.

Daniel was stunned. This girl just went nude. Like, she was not wearing a pant and a bra. Her p***y was neatly shaved. Could it be that she already considered him her boyfriend?

Purple knew about Daniel's thought so she pinched him on the nose "don't think too much"

Benny was still unconscious when Purple and Daniel arrived, Purple quickly rushed to her room in Benny's house, wore a blue, came out as the rushed Benny to the nearest hospital. The hospital was a small one but they didn't mind, all they wanted was to revive Benny.

Thankfully, the doctors and nurses there attended to them in no time.

According to the doctor, Benny suffered from cardiac arrest, as a result of shock. Luckily, it wasn't that serious and she was brought to the hospital on time.

The doctor assured them that she will be ok in no time.

Purple remembers that she did not disguise herself before coming here. She must have to leave before someone noticed her and make a fuse out of it.

"Daniel, I'm leaving, please take good care of her, (giving him her ATM card and her car) the pin is 7689, just in case the need for money arises and you need get her some provisions and the car keys, just in case you need to go somewhere, I wouldn't want you leaving her side for so long and when she's discharged I wouldn't want you taking a taxi back home".

This girl doesn't sieze to amaze Daniel, she keeps making him fall for her. How could she trust someone she doesn't know anything about so much to the extent of giving him the access to her billions of naira. He watched her disappear under the rain.

It was barely 10 o'clock so she thought she could easily grab a tax back home but that wasn't the case. It was raining and every taxi she saw was already occupied. She decided to walk on, the road was getting lonely, going to her house  wouldn't be a wise decision, the distance was kinda far so she had to go to Benny's house. It was a 30 minutes walk from the hospital Benny was admitted in.

Purple walked for 30 minutes under the rain for a friend who betrayed her. Something she would naturally not do.

On getting to Benny's house she called out to one of the retired teachers staying there to open the door. She was eager to know how Benny was but dared not ask, Purple who already read her thoughts, told her not to be worried that Benny will be fine in no time. She went straight to her room and had a hot bath. Took paracetamol for the sake of cold and wared up her room.

She woke up the next morning having a serious fever, she disguised herself, both on a pair of jeans, wore a jacket and a face cap and left. On getting home, called up her doctor

It was already noon before Benny regained consciousness, seeing Daniel by her side asked after Purple.

Daniel smiled and thanked God she woke up so quickly, ignoring her question, pressed the call button at the end of the bed signifying the presence of the doctor was needed. The doctor came carried out the necessary checkups on her and assured she could go home, advising her to get plenty of rest and not disturb herself with anything.

Justina was less busy in the office today, she went online and saw the saga. It was entertaining to her as she smiles endlessly. Her spy had already reported to her Benny's and Purple's situation and she thought it will be just perfect to entertain Nigerians with.

Mr Bernard is very much aware of what is going on as he has a lot of secret investigators following all Purple's friends, from Daniel to Benny to Justina and a few others. Including Purple herself. But he won't intervene in what's going on or try to help Purple in anyway until she comes to him for help. He is of the opinion that was strong and wise enough to handle every difficulty that comes her way.

On their way home, Benny breaks the silence in the car, "can I have your phone? I need to see what is going on online. I'm still unaware why Purple had that look in her eyes yesterday" collecting the phone logs in her Facebook account and it was he'll online

Leaked: Purple in a fake relationship with boyfriend

Yepa!! She yelled. What is this? Looking at Daniel as the one who might have leaked the news, hold up her hand and shows the phone up to Daniel who was driving. Who leaked this?

Daniel's eyes pops out on seeing the headline and all the causing. He chuckles; don't look at me that way, how could I leak such a heavy issue. Don't worry I will take down the news Daniel said with assurance

Take down the news? Benny giggles mockingly, please take me to Purple's

A notification pops up on Purple's phone when she was being attended to by her doctor. She picks up her phone her to check, it was a new headline

Trending: Purple's lesbian lover admitted in the hospital

Clicking on the headline, takes out her time to read every bit of the news and all the cursing but into laughter. It is becoming hard to taking in.

Her laughter contains despair, a lot of depression. Purple is already loosing it, the doctor could not even tame her

Outside the building, they could already hear the reporters voices calling out to her to let them in

Just about then, Benny and Daniel arrives.