Part 10

"Daniel, there are reporters all over what do we do" Benny didn't expect to meet reporters beckoning on Purple to let them in. Oh dear Purple!

It's just a handful of journalists why are you so tensed? Daniel said assuring her that they would be alright

Driving to the gate, horns so the gate man could open the gate and let them in. It was a great opportunity for the reporters as they all rushed in following the car.

Benny and Daniel steps down as they began to ask so many questions. Daniel removed the face mask on his face to reveal his identify. Everyone was left in shock with their mouths wide open including Benny. He watched all the reporters drop there hands one after the other. Smiles as he puts on his masks and drags Benny inside.

One by one, all the reporters left. Daniel ML is someone they couldn't mess with or drag online at will. His father has once sued the whole country. Daniel is the son and hier of Mr Ifeanyi Michael Udoka the 4th wealthiest man in the world.  Daniel himself is currently the second wealthiest person in Africa.

Inside the sitting room was not fun at all. Purple looked like she was going to go mad anytime soon and the doctor was looking helpless.

Immediately Daniel and Benny entered the sitting room, there was a bit of calmness in Purple's eyes. She felt some sense of security with Daniel's presence. Walking up to Daniel, gives him a very tight hug.

"Ugebemma" Daniel calls out softly. It is the only word Daniel knows in igbo language. On the day he learnt the word and learnt the meaning was mirror of beauty, he changed Purple's name to ugebemma. Apart from Daniel, no other person knew about that name.

Immediately, all her childhood memories about Daniel and she came flying back as she slowly separates herself from him.

Looking at him, her expression looked like she had a lot of questions Daniel needs to answer.

Daniel slowly removes his mask letting out his real face. It  was the same face as before that Purple who totally forgot everything called recalled every detail of their friendship and love.

Doctor and Benny watched aimlessly as the couples reunited reciting some love verses from before. 

"When I become your bride then I will be the most beautiful of all women"

" Let me hold your hands till forever then I will make you the happiest bride on Earth"

Both burst into laughter. How could Purple remember such a thing 😇.

For the very first time Benny wanted to love and be loved in return. She could see how much her friend was so in love with Daniel Ml maybe she could consider spending more time with Mr Jackson.

Having an alone time with Benny, punched her on the stomach. "Why did you do that to me?"

I swear I didn't do it. I only found out about it some moment ago but I don't understand who out of the 5 of us present there let out those documents.

How about the news of you being admitted in the hospital

What? Benny asked in shock, is that also in the news? Grabs Purple's phone to check the news. "Purple I'm being dragged into this, wait (hitting her lower lips) did you ask me to hire a private investigator to follow Justina? Gosh! Hitting her head. I totally forgot. I will get in touch with a friend tomorrow.

Purple can not stay angry with Benny no matter what happened between them. They were already back to being good friends.

Justina is a vicious person. Every atom of evil was in her expression and action on hearing who is currently in Purple's life.

Daniel ML had once had a one night stand with her and since then she had always wished to have him beside her. How could he choose and support Purple over her.

This is not true, she shouted throwing everything on the table on the floor. Follow them, look for loop holes, there must be something they are hiding. Justina's eyes were a burning flame, if it was possible then she could commit murder.

All the rumors about Purple online were taken off by Daniel ML though Purple is yet to recover her company. She knows Justina won't give it back that easily so she got to be prepared.

First of all, she needs to find out the person In charge of spreading the rumors, unfortunately Daniel already cleared every single rumor online.

Benny already contacted the investigator and so far, Justina didn't appear to be a suspect.

Justina is always one step ahead, she knows there's a private investigator tailing her so she's always extra careful with her dealings. She and her spy stopped meeting, they only communicate through text messages.

Daniel's and Purple's love grew by the day, her heart keeps making her act shamelessly in front of Daniel.

Daniel wasn't home, he had called earlier to request that Purple prepares porridge beans for him knowing fully well that Purple does not know the recipe.

Purple wasn't good at cooking any food that isn't her favourite. Living alone, she constantly repeats the same food routine over and over again. Sometimes she eats out or eats only fruits or veggies.

Calling up her mummy pleaded with her to prepare the food and send over but she bluntly refused. Her refusal was best described as refusal without conscience.

Purple knows Benny would do worst and wouldn't take chances so she had to go on YouTube.

She tried, she really tried her very best to make sure the food turned out well but, it ended in tears.

The food was a total disaster. Unaware of what next to do, Daniel enters the kitchen.

The door wasn't locked and Purple was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't take note of when Daniel arrived.

"Is the food ready?" Daniel manly  voice hits Purple's ear. She was startled for sometime before regaining herself and speaking up, Daniel was already dishing the disastrous beans into the plate. Carefully, Purple began to step back, she thought of going to the room and locking up herself till the next morning. She doesn't want to be ridiculed by Daniel. As she turned to go, Daniel who held her hand

"Running away?" Daniel stares at her for a moment and asked why she was sweating so much then smiled wickedly and added "you should eat with me" dragging her to the dinning.

Daniel smiled while eating that Purple couldn't help but wonder what was in his mind.

The night was a horrible one. The beans did wonders to their stomach as they constantly kept visiting the toilet. They was no medicine at home and no way to get one as it was already late at night.

Early the next morning,  Purple called Benny asking her to go to the chemist to get some drugs for them.

As usual Benny nags Purple before agreeing to help her