" woah avery , who's the hot stuff?" mar say looking at camila. " thats my bestfriend, camila this is mar." i introduce them.

" ale can you get jessica she is getting heavy?" i asked and he swipes her of my chest. mattia grabs my hand and pulls me in.

( at home)

after a long night everyone made it home , we are also wasted. mattia pulled open the front door and walked in , everyone else followed behind him.

" avery you sure damn well know how to throw a party," kairi says.

" im saying , how did you manage to do all of that in two weeks?" mark asked.

" trust me , i didn't do it alone. blair , ali , and jessica helped me with the whole thing." i breathed out. " well thank you to everyone who helped because that is the most fun i've had in 2 years." mattia says kissing my cheek.

" well we are off to bed , hopefully my hangover isn't to bad tmr." i state getting up from the bench.

" yeah i don't believe it , they aren't going to bed yall." jessica shakes her head.

we all laugh , " whatever , mattia come on." i say grabbing his arm.

warning: very very detailed smut , if you wish to skip go right ahead to the next chapter.

( play song)

we walk up the stairs and down the hall to our room. leaning over , he takes a hold of my mouth before i could even say anything. his tongue is warm against mine and i felt the soft vibrations of his moan against my mouth , surely tasting the mix of liquor.

reaching between us , i place my hand on his bulge, squeezing it firmly through his jeans. pulling back , he pushes open the door and pulls me into the darkness and as soon as the door closes , his lips attack mine.

i don't know if its that im drunk or the whole excitement , but mattia is more rougher than usual but i like it. my hand finds the buttons to his shirt and i undo it. the fabric of the shirt slides down his arm and fall to the floor.

mattia's roaming hand slips up my dress , touching my core. he groans softly as my juices wet his fingers. as mattia continues to kiss me , my head spins , feeling his touch between my legs and his tongue on mines. feeling as if my dress was getting in the way , i begin to pull it off.

mattia takes me in his arms , lifting me off the floor. he carries me to the bed , placing me softly on the mattress before prying my legs apart forcefully. i gasp loudly at his gesture , moaning as his fingers grip into my thighs.

without a word, his tongue dives into the depths of my core and my head falls back into the sheets.

i whimper loudly , squeezing the sheet as his tongue circles and plunges into my opening. i begin to feel overly hot from panting and being hot. reaching down , i run my fingers through his hair giving it a little tug.

my head spins when the build in my core breaks loose. i yell loudly as my hips buck at the orgasm rocks through me. mattia pulls away from my core , nipping at the skin on my thighs.

he slides his pants down and returns to the my entrance. mattia plunges into me and we both yell out as both our heads fall back in ecstacy. he hooks his arm around my left leg pulling it up higher before doing the same to the other.

" fuck!" i yell out as he thrust harder into me.

" you sound so good," mattia groans while kissing up my leg.

through the dark , i see his face close to mine so i lean up pressing my lips against. he kisses me passionately sending me straight into overdrive. i feel my core clench around him and i know im about to cum. i don't announce it because the orgasm hits me hard. i jerk and convulse under mattia but he doesn't stop. i dig my nails into his skin knowing it will leave marks.

sweat begins to rise on my skin and the air gets thick from our breathing. mattia's low grunts and groans , send his breath hitting my face when he pulls back from my lips. his thrust become shorter and harder letting me know he is about to burst. raising my hips off the bed , he dries deeper into me. suddenly with one last thrust , his hot liquid spurts into me while letting out a few curses.

i prop down onto the bed next to him , panting in exhaustion. my heart is racing, sense tingling. i turn my head to look at him , his hair in a fluffy mess from me tangling my fingers in it. red scratches scattered all over his skin. the sheets tangled , covering only below my waist.

the air is warm and roomy like my face burning up. "that was fun," he smirks staring at the ceiling. " it always is," i grin hooking my leg under his. i trace my nails agains his skin , "round two?"

he grabs onto my waist placing me on top of his. i feel his skin against mines , as the knot in my stomach expands. " pace yourself," i whisper into his ears. he lays kisses onlong my neck smirking against my skin.

" now why would i do that when its fun to get all of you."