Stay 2

Daenerys Targaryen x Fem!Stark!Reader/OC

Summary : You continued your journey west, and you encountered something you never expected to happen.

Words : 7884 (outdid myself once again)

Warning(s) : Language (as expected), injuries?

A/N : This is part 2 of "Stay", including Azureman136 's second request! Enjoy.

•°•°•°•

Arriving to dragonstone wasn't as bad as you imagined. It was huge, and beautiful. You've never visited the place since there was no reason to, but now that you've seen it, you wonder why you never did. It is also the fact that this is where Daenerys was born in that made you love it even more.

The dragons were flying ahead as you arrived, and you watched Daenerys step out of the boat and looked up to the building with a look of content. You walked alongside her on the way to the castle, wringing your hands together and wonder, nerve building in your stomach. How does she stay so calm?

You met Olenna Tyrell, which you didn't expect, but at the same time weren't surprised of. There was also a Martell, along with the Greyjoys in the meeting room, discussing the plan of attack.

You're not sure where you stand in the plan, you've been in her Queen's Guard for not even half a year and now you're going to war. Are you going with the Westerosi army, or are you with the Unsullied, attacking Casterly Rock? You made a mental note to ask Daenerys later.

She grabbed your arm as you move you leave her with Olenna per her request, and you looked at her in confusion. She might have appeared all tough, but you knew she was scared. Her eyes screamed it all out to you. You brought your hand to her cheek and gave her an encouraging smile, squeezed her hand and moved to leave once again, being mindful of the company.

Daenerys sighed as she sat down in front of Lady Olenna, and found herself blushing when the older woman gave her a knowing smile. She listened intently on what the other woman had to say. She intrigued her, if anything. Besides, she needed a wise mind in all of this and she was beyond grateful for her presence, whether she chose her or not.

"So, a Stark, huh?" Daenerys were surprised at the sudden change of topic, but the content shocked her more. Olenna chuckled, "Oh, you're not fooling anyone." Daenerys looked at her in a worried gaze, are we really that obvious? She thought.

"Tell me, is it for an alliance?" She furrowed her brows at the assumption. "I wouldn't be surprised. Her siblings have taken back Winterfell. With her, you'd get another ally." Her eyes widened at the information. Lady Olenna clicked her tongue at her reaction. "You didn't know?"

•°•°•°•

Daenerys has requested you in the field the next morning. After spending the night apart - she said she wanted time alone, and you weren't just about to bother her - so you rested in one of the many chambers. Sleep didn't come easy, and you spent the night turning and tossing around, unable to take your mind off your family, now that you're very close by.

You met Daenerys where she stood just by the dragons, dressed in her new black attire, and you didn't hold back in checking her out. "You look nice," She turned her head away, trying to hide her smile. "I have something to show you." You hummed, searching her eyes in question.