Escape

Summary : Daenerys did something, would she regret it?

Words : 1596

Warnings : language, mentions of blood.

Notes : I watched motherland fort Salem and the reader is inspired from it. It was a great series! Reader's power is just a form of oral magic? Enjoy :)

•°•°•°•

The crackling of fire woke you up from slumber, the smell of something burnt invaded your nose and you lift your head, finding a pair of violet eyes staring back at you. Her eyes shone from the fire around you, her jaw set as a frown settled on her face.

You tried to scratch your wrists, the ropes binding them behind your back irritating the skin, you were sure there was a bruise since it hurt to even move them now.

Your hair was down, sweat sticking them to your face. Cuts adorned your face, dried blood covering them. Pain erupted in your ribs as you breathe in, stopping just for a series of coughs to follow. God, it fucking hurts.

Your head pounds and you squeezed your eyes shut, trying your hardest to just breathe, but it proved to be difficult. Daenerys rushed and took out the water she brought (she brought water?) and placed them on your lips, tilting it so you could take a sip.

"Why are you here?" Your voice was hoarse, probably from the lack of use for the past day. They tortured you, and you were forced to keep silent or else all of them would've been dead by now. You refused to kill her people, even when life is at the edge of leaving your body.

If you did kill them, they'd just send another to do it, man after man. You wonder why they wouldn't just kill you. They would stop when you're dead, and you'd rather that happen sooner than later. Your whole body ached and you were so damn tired.

"I had to see you," Her soft tone surprised you, having expected her to yell, or even curse at you. You scoffed, a smile on your lips but not from happiness.

"Not enough show for you?" Her eyes widened at your words, mouth opening to say something but closing again, seemingly lost on what to say.

•°•°•°•°•

[Flashback]

You were walking down the crowded street, your hood up and your hair shielding you from the world as usual. Something felt off. You weren't sure what, but the streets were calmer than usual. Quieter.

You will your feet to carry you faster, but you bumped into an armored chest as you turned a corner. You look up to see a familiar face and you sighed in relief, it's just Grey Worm. Your mind slips on the fact that he isn't with the Queen as an arrow was shot at your direction from your back, only to disintegrate before it even reached your hair when you hiss.

Turning back, you were met with the end of a spear pointed at your face. Shit. What the hell? You looked around in confusion, trying to make sense of the things happening. Everyone was still going about, you were in a secluded corner, after all. But the sounds from above proved you otherwise.

You looked up to see a crowd forming around you, murmurs echoing throughout the road. Did your eyes deceive you or was that a silver head of hair walking away? Your heart squeezed in your chest at that, did she plan all of this? How the fuck did she know?

Grey Worm stood in front of you, spear still drawn, but you could see the hesitation in his eyes. Out of nowhere, a rock came at your direction and you panicked, and it felt like your mind took over so you whistled, watching it explode in the air.