This kids friendship is really weird.

"What happened to the other candidates?" Asked Xiaotang.

"Yes, where is Fan Chengcheng?" Xueer's question.

"We contact Cheng Cheng once and told him about the whole situation but suddenly he never bothered calling back, so we cant talk to his manager about the situation"

"How about Yohan-ge?"

"Shuxin, I think we really should go home once in a while,we didnt even know Yohan is alread married. Imagine my shocked and embarrasment when his wife answered the phone last time."

"owwwww"

"Yes, owwww" the president mocked.

"anyway how about the third candidate, Im sure he would have said yes right? I mean we can clearly see how much he LIKES Yuxin, we can even attest to that" Jiaqi added raising her right hand.

"Right he even send Yuxin flowers EVERY end of any performance" Yuyan chimed in.

"He even text Yuxin everyday and ask her out every week" everyone nodded.

"Well unfortunately girls your favourite "candidate" is quite busy for his new upcoming BIG project. He refused . The project is so big he said that he'll feel bad to the producers who spent too much money, so getting into scandal with someone is a nono".

"Wait he refused Yuxin? ." Yuyan clarified.

"Yes Yuyan, he did. Well to make things clear he only heard the work with Yuxin part, I didnt tell him the whole situation and he sincerely said sorry, but Ill give it to you, that kid really likes our Yuxin. He seemed to regret joining that project because of her."

"Of course he does, who wont like our Yuxin. " Keran said smirking.

"But again why him?" Anqi once again asked.

"Why not him?"

____________________________________

Kun was not expecting a tearful reunion between him and the girls, maybe a little awkward with each other, cause they havent seen each other for about a year now, but he was not expecting it this way.

Kun can clearly feel the tension when the girls entered the room making him confused on why the girls were acting like this.

"Why not him?" His manager angrily asked.

"You girls are clearly being disrespectful right now. Hope you can find someone better than him. Kun lets go, were just wasting our time here."

"Mr Lao (Kuns manager) sorry about that, this girls, I think are really just stress about this whole ordeal." The president trying to stop his manager.

"Oh really? Well that doesnt explain why their being disrespectful to their senior, his even their pd and mentor before. There is a certain line that they cant cross and they are clearly out of boundary. "

"I understand, I understand. Lets all calm down. Girls, apologize to Kun, now." In a serious tone the president commanded.

The girls hearing the tone that their boss used take a look at each other and then look at Yuxin.

Smiling Yuxin said "Mr Lao is right, we are being disrespectful. We havent even greeted them properly yet." After what Yuxin said everyone stood up properly and bowed 90 degree.

"Were sorry and good day Mr Lao and Mr Cai"

"Mr Cai? Dont be too formal girls you can call me Kun if you like."